Do you know that apple cider vinegar is a very versatile item that you can have at the comfort of your own home? It is known to be one of those items that can be effective in doing some home remedies. One of the things that apple cider vinegar can be used for is the skin. So how to use apple cider vinegar to cleanse your skin?
First, you may be wondering why you should pay attention to your skin.You have to remember that when your skin is glowing, you also tend to look more attractive. Your self confidence will also improve a lot. Taking care of your skin can do a lot of wonders in your life and now you can make that happen with the use of Apple Cider Vinegar.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Cleanse Your Skin
- As a Toner
Do you know that you can use this product as your very own toner? Why would you need to use other types of toners that are full of chemicals that might harm the skin when you can make use of Apple Cider vinegar that only contains natural ingredients? Your skin will truly be happy. What this does is it helps the skin to feel soft and smooth. You will feel that it has truly been cleaned.
- Place the right amount of apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball.
- Place it all over the face in circular motion or in upward motion. This will help the skin so that it will not sag.
- Do this as part of your normal skin care routine.
- To Calm Itchy Skin
There is a chance that you have exposed your skin to something that is causing it to itch non-stop. Scratching may give you relief for a certain time period but there is also a chance that scratching will cause your skin to break out and it will be exposed to even more germs and bacteria that might cause it to itch further.
- Dilute apple cider vinegar with water.
- Place on the itchy area of your skin.
- Wait for it to dry.
- Do this every time you feel an itch.
- As an Aftershave
For men, if you think that only women can take advantage of the benefits that apple cider vinegar can give then you are mistaken. This can very well be used as an aftershave. Shaving can usually take out the hair on your face as well as take out some of your skin’s cells. Make sure that your skin will not be irritated by making sure that you will place about 50% apple cider vinegar and 50% water.
- Mix Apple Cider Vinegar with water.
- Place on the newly shaved areas.
- Wait for it to dry.
- Do this after every time that you shave.
- As a Wart Remover
If one of your problems is the number of warts that you can find on different parts of your body, you can now be sure that there is a solution available for you and you do not even have undergo some of the treatments that can cause a lot of money.
- Place a certain amount of apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball.
- Place the cotton ball on top of the warts.
- Place a bandage on top of the cotton ball and leave it on overnight.
- Do this every night until you see something take place.
- As an Acne Fighter
There is a chance that you are not aware that apple cider vinegar can also be effective in getting rid of acne. Apple cider vinegar has anti septic and anti bacterial properties and this makes it possible for the acne to eventually go away if it will be used for a long period of time.
- Make sure that you wash your face thoroughly first before you use this.
- Place the apple cider vinegar on your acne and wait for it to dry.
- If you would do this regularly, there is a chance that your acne will be lessened considerably.
- Do remember that this is recommended for people who have severe cases of acne.
- As a Facial Mask
It is possible that you will be surprised to know that apple cider vinegar can also be used as a facial mask that you can place on your face. This is because the various properties of the vinegar will help neutralize the skin and make it better.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with honey and bentonite clay.
- Make sure that you will create a pasty mixture.
- Place it on the face for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- As a Deodorant
You may be having problems with the deodorants that you have used because they just make your skin darker. The appearance of chicken skin may be quite evident as well. Make sure that you will change this with the use of apple cider vinegar.
- Instead of using your normal deodorant, place a small amount of apple cider vinegar on your armpits.
- Wait for your armpits to dry before you wear clothes.
- When you take a shower, make sure that you will scrub your armpits well to take away any residue.
- This can be done every day.
- As A Remover of Dark Spots
It is possible that you have acquired dark spots on your skin because of frequent sun exposure. You have to know that you can easily remove this without undergoing various treatments that cost a lot of money and may hurt your skin even further.
- After washing your face, place apple cider vinegar on the dark spots.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Wash your face thoroughly when you wake up in the morning.
Some Precautions That You Have to Take Though
Based on the things that are mentioned above, it is quite easy to see that apple cider vinegar can be very helpful for the skin. In fact, it is not only beneficial for the skin; it can be used to treat other conditions as well. There are some precautions that you have to take though when you make use of apple cider vinegar all the time.
- Apply Sunblock When You Go Out – There is a chance that because of the use of apple cider vinegar, your skin becomes more sensitive to the UV rays of the sun. Make sure that you are properly protected with the use of sunblock.
- Do Not Use Apple Cider Vinegar when You Have Sensitive Skin – If your skin is ultra sensitive, there is a chance that your skin will only get irritated in the process. Do remember that some people have reported that they get irritations in the beginning but they go away over time.
- Always Test It Out First – Before you place it on your whole face, you might want to try placing it on a small area of your face first. This will help you make sure if it will work in improving your skin or it will not have any effect at all.
With all of these things in mind, the use of apple cider vinegar can be very helpful to cleanse the skin out of its impurities.