How to get rid of avocado allergy fast?There are a lot of people who just love Avocado. For some people, taking in avocado in the morning is the best way to jump start their days but there are also some people who are more interested in eating avocado as a snack. Usually, avocado lovers set aside their avocado allergy just to eat.
Do you know that there are two ways by which you can be allergic to avocado? One way is through oral intake, this means that you have taken in the avocado and your body is having a reaction because of this. Another possible way to get allergies is latex allergy. This is not only an allergy to avocadoes but with other fruits as well. Make sure that you are aware about the product that you will choose.
Symptoms of Avocado Allergy
There may be some symptoms that people may display when they have avocado allergy. Some of these symptoms include the following:
- Swelling – Do remember that although the swelling may not seem so bad at first, this may start to progress as time goes by. Do remember that in severe cases of swelling, it will be impossible for people to open their eyes.
- Itching – People who start itching after consuming avocado may already know that they will start itching afterwards. Remember not to scratch too much since this can be bad for the skin.
- Difficulty in Swallowing – When you are having an allergic reaction to food, there is a high chance that your air passageways will start to close up. As a result, you may have some difficulty in trying to swallow.
Do remember that the appearance of the symptoms may start an hour or so after you have eaten the avocado.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Avocado Allergies
There are several home remedies that you can try in order to get rid of avocado allergies:
- Avoid Avocado
Since you already know that you are allergic to avocado, the best thing that you can do is make sure that you will avoid avocado at all costs. You have to remember that this is easier said than done because they can be found in a variety of different products.
- Before you eat sushi, you may want to check if the roll that you currently have does not contain avocado.
- In some Mexican dishes, you may have to make use of guacamole which of course is made out of avocado.
- Do remember that even if avocado may come with some health benefits, this will not be beneficial for your health in the long run if you would keep on getting allergies.
- Green Tea
Do you know that green tea is known to be one of the most effective drinks in the world? This can be helpful in perking you up in the morning; you can also use this as your home remedy for avocado allergy. This has some properties that can help relieve your body from possible skin diseases and conditions.
- Studies show that those who drink more than 3 glasses a day achieve more benefits than one who only does it once.
- Green tea can also be used as a substitute to coffee if in case you would like to lessen the caffeine that you are placing in your system.
- Tomato Soup Mixed with Ginger, Lemon Juice and Salt
Based on the concoction that is mentioned above, it is easy to see that each ingredient can be very helpful in stopping the allergies due to the consummation of avocado. This concoction is known to be effective in helping people get rid of the symptoms related to avocado allergy.
- This is the perfect home remedy to use if you would like anything eccentric that will make use of the items that you have at home. It will only take minutes to prepare as well.
- Fresh Passion Fruit
There is a chance that because of your avocado allergy, you already have some problems with different aspects of your body. Do remember that the intake of fresh passion fruit may be more effective for people who are suffering from IBS or any other form of disease at the same time, this can give relief to people who are suffering from allergies from avocado.
- This can be very effective if you would like to avoid your feeling of discomfort. Make sure that you will only choose the freshest pomegranate possible.
- Aloe Vera
The main reason why you should place Aloe Vera topically on your skin is because it gives you things that you can benefit from. At the same time, Aloe Vera is known to have anti histamine content which can make it easier for people to apply.
- You may choose Aloe Vera instead of other topical things to place on your skin afflicted with allergies because of avocado but they are a bit far from what you have expected.
- Chamomile Tea
There is a chance that you are not too fond of the clean taste of green tea and you would like to have a different type of tea with a twist. Do remember that chamomile tea has a distinct taste of smell so they can be smelled from quite a long time.
- Make sure that you will prepare chamomile tea the same way that you will prepare for actual tea.
- You can also add some honey to make it taste better. Some people choose to place milk as well.
- Substitute Avocado for Something Else
There is a possibility that there is a dish that you would like to cook at the soonest possible time but the main problem is that no fresh seafood or other food that was exchanged for the substitution of avocado. It is highly recommended to just describe the food that is being eaten perfectly.
- There are some vegetables that you can use in lieu of avocados that can give you the same benefits.
- You may like avocadoes because of its creamy texture but do remember that the way it feels after you are afflicted with the allergy, you will just feel uncomfortable.
- Avoid Using Products that Contain Irritants
There is a chance that you are using products that can help irritate your skin. It is important for you to know which products you should use in order not to aggravate the situation. Do remember that when you use products that contain irritants and you eat avocado at the same time and you are allergic, this might make your face a bit puffier.
- This is not only for the face; the allergy brought about by eating avocados can spread throughout the whole body too.
- Pomegranate Juice
When you are young, having juice may be like a small feat that you have always loved but what if you would need to drink a type of juice in order to prevent the onset of the allergies brought about by eating avocadoes? Then you would need pomegranate juice that contains a lot of properties that can keep your personal details intact.
- Take enough pomegranate juice once a day. Some people do it twice depending on the severity of their allergies to avocadoes.
- Sugar Cane Juice
There is a chance that the type of reaction that you would get from eating an avocado can be severe and you would like to change this at the soonest possible time. What you can do is make sure that you will use cane juice.
- You may purchase fresh sugar canes from specialty stores although there are also some that are being sold on the Internet.
Remember that no matter what, you should always contact the doctor for advice on how you can stop the severe symptoms of avocado allergy from taking place.