How to get rid of corns fast?If in case you are not quite sure what corns are, these are small hard circles that usually form on the feet. The thing about this is that corns can usually form when they are exposed to materials that will cause them to rub often. They can develop on any part of the feet although there are times when they can also develop on other parts of the body.
Do you know the different reasons why you have developed corns all over your feet or some parts of your body? Here are some of the possible reasons:
Causes of Corns and Calluses
- Wearing tight or ill fitting shoes
- Not wearing socks
- Manual labor
- Medical conditions
Any of the above mentioned things can cause people to have corns on their feet. What about you, what is the main cause of the corns on your feet? There are times when you would have to seek the help of a doctor about it especially if the main cause of the corns on your feet is your medical condition but if you know that it was caused by your shoes or something that you did, you may want to check out some home remedies that can help you out.
10 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Corns and Calluses Fast
- White Vinegar
There are a lot of people who become surprised when they learn the benefits of using white vinegar but this can actually be very effective as it allows corns to be removed from the feet. The main reason for this is because of the high acidity of white vinegar. It also has antibacterial properties.
- You would have to mix white vinegar with water.
- Using a cotton ball, place the mixture on the corn/s.
- Bandage the area and leave it overnight.
- Make sure to exfoliate the affected area of the feet afterwards.
- This would have to be done once a day.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
There is a big chance that you are already familiar with tea tree essential oil but you are not quite sure about the things that it can do. This time, this can be very effective for corns as it has properties that can help the corn become removed from the body at the soonest possible time.
- Drop a few drops of tea tree essential oil on the corn.
- You may also dip a cotton ball in tea tree oil before placing it on the corn.
- Secure the cotton ball and leave it on the corn for a couple of hours.
- Make sure that you would have to do this treatment every night.
- Apply Garlic to Get Rid of Corns and Calluses
Garlic is mostly a part of home remedies lists because of what it is known to do. You can be sure that the anti oxidant property of corns can become very effective in making sure that garlic will help remove corns at the soonest possible time.
- Use half of a garlic clove and rub it on the corn.
- You would have to leave the garlic clove on the corn overnight. You would have to secure it with bandages to make it effective for you.
- This would have to be done every day until such time when you see the corn disappear.
- Baking Soda
Do you know that baking soda actually contains exfoliating properties that can help get rid of corns at the soonest possible time? You know that this will help get rid of the dead skin at the soonest possible time and this can make the corn be removed sooner as well.
- You would need to place baking soda on a bowl of warm water that can fit your feet or your other body parts so that it will be exfoliated.
- You need to do this for about 15 minutes.
- Using a punice stone, you would have to rub the affected area so that you can remove the corns easily.
- Use Lemon to Get Rid of Corns and Calluses
Do you know that lemon can be good for your feet in order to remove corns as well? You may already be aware that lemon is actually a good agent that you can use in order to increase the overall appearance of your skin but this is one effective home remedy against corns.
- Squeeze a lemon so that you can get fresh lemon juice.
- You would need to place the lemon juice on the corn itself.
- Let it dry.
- Do this about 2 – 3 times a day.
- Pumice Stone
Do you know that the use of a pumice stone can already be effective in getting rid of corns? This is because it can exfoliate the dead skin cells that may be causing the corns. You can be sure that the hardened skin will be removed and in turn, the skin can also recover faster.
- You would have to soften your feet with warm water first.
- Rub the pumice stone on the foot for a few minutes until you are sure that you have already exfoliated the area.
- Pat dry your feet.
- Use Banana Peel to Get Rid of Corns and Calluses
You would need to extract the actual banana and use the banana peel for it. You may eat the banana since it comes with some benefits or you may also choose to store the banana first so that you can ready it for eating.
- Scrape the banana peel.
- You should be able to take about 1 whole spoon of the white area of the banana peel.
- Add tea tree essential oil to the extracted part of the banana peel.
- Put over the corn.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
There are a lot of people who use Hydrogen Peroxide in order to bleach their skin and hair but this can also be effective in removing corns that might have formed on the feet.
- Have a small basin ready and place water in it.
- Add hydrogen peroxide with the water and mix it well.
- After letting the solution settle, place your feet on the solution.
- Let the feet soak for about 15 minutes.
- This would need to be done every day.
There are some people who become surprised that papaya is actually part of this list. This is an easy and effective remedy that can help get rid of corns at the soonest possible time. Corns can be removed with the use of the papaya.
- Take some raw papaya and try to get its juice.
- Use a cotton ball in order to place the juice on the corns.
- Leave on the corns overnight.
- You would need to exfoliate the corns every morning.
- This would have to be done every day until obvious results become apparent.
Licorice is known to have a lot of healing properties that can help remove the corns on the feet at the soonest possible time. It also has medicinal properties that can help make the corns fall off soon.
- Mix licorice powder with mustard oil.
- Apply the thick paste on the corn before going to bed.
- Secure it with a bandage.
- Wash the area with lukewarm water.
- This would have to be done every night until the corns fall off.
These are just some of the things that need to be done so that corns can be removed at the soonest possible time.