How to get rid of split ends fast? You have to know that when you have split ends, it will be hard for you to make your hair behave as well as you would want it to. If in case you are not too familiar with split ends, these happens when the ends of your hair usually split up in the middle so you will be left with two strands of hair in one strand.
One of the main reasons why you may be suffering from split ends is because you do not have enough nutrition on your hair. If you use the wrong products for your hair, there is a bit possibility that you will be more prone to split ends. Do remember that split ends may bother people with long hair than those with short hair.
One of the most usual remedies that people do whenever they would like to treat split ends is to cut them off. This is the reason why regular trimming is required to maintain the great condition of the hair but then again, for people who would like their hair to be longer, cutting off hair may not be the best option.
What if you would be told that there are some home remedies that you can try so that you can effectively get rid of split ends, would you be more than willing to try that out? This way, you do not have to spend too much money since you will be using products that you can use at home. Without further ado, here are some of the remedies that you can use in order to get rid of split ends.
10 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Split Ends Fast
- Olive Oil
Do you know that olive oil can be very effective in order to cure damaged hair? You can be sure that your hair that may have split ends will be improved greatly with the use of olive oil. Since olive oil contains fatty acids and vitamin E, this can help moisturize the hair.
- You may need to warm olive oil first before you can apply it on your hair.
- Place on your hair especially the ends so that your hair will be protected.
- Massage olive oil on your head.
- Cover your hair with a towel in order to let the olive oil penetrate your hair further.
- Continue on with your normal bathing ritual.
You may be a bit shocked about this because you never knew that mayonnaise can be used as an effective home remedy but right now that you are aware, remember that this can help protect your hair and make it more nourished than usual.
- You would need to wash your hair first and then make sure that you will towel dry it.
- Apply the mayonnaise on your hair and leave it on for about half an hour.
- Rinse off the mayonnaise by shampooing your hair.
- Do this once every week.
You might think that bananas are very effective for the skin as well as other health conditions but bananas can be great for your hair as well. Bananas are rich in various nutrients that you know your hair needs at present time. You can also have smoother and softer hair because of bananas.
- You would need to mash one whole banana.
- You may add a bit of yogurt.
- You can also add rose water if you please.
- Apply and leave on the hair for about an hour.
- Remember to wash off the banana thoroughly and do this process once a week.
- USe Egg to Get Rid of Split Ends Fast
You already know that eggs are packed with a lot of nutrients that may be needed by the body. Egg yolks in particular can be very good for your hair with split ends. You can be sure that regular use of eggs may even cause your hair to become shiny overall.
- You would need to whisk one whole egg.
- Massage the whisked egg on your head.
- You would need to use a shower cap in order to cover your head.
- Leave on for about 20 minutes and then shampoo and condition your hair.
- Coconut Oil
You may not be surprised to see coconut oil on the list anymore because you do know that there are a lot of shampoos that are placed with coconut oil. This can help the hair become healthier than usual especially if you would use coconut oil regularly.
- You would need to massage coconut oil on your scalp every day until you get desired results.
- Leave on the coconut oil on your head all throughout the night. Protect it with a use of a shower cap.
- Rinse off the coconut oil in the morning.
- Use Beer to Get Rid of Split Ends Fast
It may be surprising for you that something you like drinking can also be effective in getting rid of split ends. Remember that beer can be effective in controlling split ends and at the same time, this can help get rid of the damage that has been done to your hair.
- Use your regular shampoo and rinse it off
- Once your hair becomes damp, you would need to spray some beer on some parts of your hair.
- Make sure that you will leave the beer on the hair.
- You would need to do this about once a week.
Avocado may be well known to do a lot of different things for the skin but they can be great for the hair as well. Avocados can actually make locks look more lustrous than usual. This is known to have a lot of nutrients that the hair can benefit from.
- You would need to mash one avocado and mix essential oils to make it more effective.
- You would need to place this on your hair but do not place it on the roots of your hair.
- Leave on the hair for about half an hour.
- Rinse off from the hair then shampoo as usual.
- This would have to be done about every other week.
Honey is well known for a lot of things. This is known to be effective for the skin but at the same time, honey can also be effective for the hair. This is known to make the hair more moisturized so you can be sure that the damage skills may be repaired with the use of this home remedy.
- You would need to have a cup of warm water.
- Mix honey with the cup of warm water.
- Shampoo your hair first and rinse off with the use of honey with water.
- Make sure to let it stay on the hair for about 5 minutes before it will be washed off.
- Do this once every week.
- Use Black Tea to Get Rid of Split Ends Fast
While black tea may be known to be good for the skin and overall health, black tea can also be used for the hair. If you have dry and damaged hair, you will have no problem with using this at all. This can also be effective in protecting the skin from the damage caused by the sun’s rays.
- Add a black tea bag to a cup of warm water.
- Steep for about 10 minutes.
- You may need to place a bit of essential oil to make it more effective.
- Remove the tea bag and use the water as your final rinse after shampooing your hair.
- This would have to be done about once a week.
- White Vinegar
Using white vinegar in order to treat hair may be a bit surprising since vinegar is acidic but this can be effective in getting rid of the residue that may be left behind on the hair. This can cleanse the hair and make it healthier than usual.
- Make sure to mix white vinegar with water. You would need to have more water than vinegar.
- Use the vinegar to rinse off the hair.
- Leave on the final rinse on the hair for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse off from the hair and towel dry.
- This would have to be done once weekly.
Now that you already know the home remedies that you can try, you can be sure that you will get rid of the split ends of your hair.