How to get rid of zits fast?There are a lot of people who suffer from zits ever since they have become teenagers and they have carried out the condition throughout their adulthood. The main reason for acquiring pimples is because of the inflammation of the oil glands due to exposure to bacteria.
People usually go out and do various things that may cause them to become more exposed to bacteria than before and this is the reason why they become more prone to getting zits. Some people are more prone to it because it is hereditary while others become exposed to bacteria due to the fact that they do not wash their face regularly.
Most people feel that because of their pimples, they are less appealing to other people and this has caused them to feel insecure about their appearance. They are less confident about their capabilities because they feel that they are being judged based on what they look like on the outside. To a certain extent, this might be true but of course, what people can do still matter a lot in the long run.
There are so many treatments, lotions and products that people can try that are supposed to get rid of zits at the soonest possible time but they are sometimes priced too expensively. At times, they cause more harm than good to the skin because they are laden with so much chemicals.
If you have this problem too, wouldn’t you want to try some home remedies that may possibly help you out with the things that you can do? Here are some that will truly help you:
10 Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Zits Fast
- Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is known to be a good remedy against zits and other forms of acne. This is due to the antibacterial properties of tea tree oil that makes it fight the bacteria that may be causing the pimples to form on the skin.
- Make use of a cotton ball and place a small amount of tea tree oil on a clean dish.
- Use the cotton ball to dip on the tea tree oil.
- Place on the affected areas.
- Leave on the face for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
When it comes to acne, you can be sure that apple cider vinegar may be that one remedy that you would need to have. It has anti bacterial properties that kill the bacteria immediately. At the same time, it balances the pH level of the skin which means that it will be harder for the bacteria to live.
- You may want to make sure that you will wash your face first in order to get rid of makeup and excess oil left behind on your face.
- Using a cotton ball, place the apple cider vinegar on the affected areas of the face. It will be like an astringent.
- Remember not to do this often as too much apple cider vinegar can make the skin too dry.
Do you already know the various properties of garlic that makes it highly effective against pimples? It has anti viral, anti fungal and anti bacterial properties. It also has antioxidant that can contribute to the fast healing of open wounds brought about by pimples.
- You would need to use about 2 fresh garlic cloves.
- Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave on for about 5 minutes.
- This would have to be done several times a day.
You may not realize it yet but honey is considered to be a natural antibiotic which means that if in case your pimples seemingly get out of hand, you know that it will be able to control the amount of bacteria found on the skin.
- Use just the adequate amount of money that you are going to place on the affected areas of your skin.
- Place the honey on the face like it is some sort of mask.
- Leave for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse off completely.
- Remember that it is going to be sticky so brace for it.
Do you know that steam can do a lot of wonders for your skin? This can be even more beneficial when you have pimples as it will allow the pores of your skin to open up and breathe. This means that if ever there is some bacteria stuck on your skin, they will be removed accordingly.
- Heat some water and place the heated water on a basin.
- Allow the steam to get in contact with the affected area of your skin for a few minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
- Apply moisturizer on your skin.
- Egg Whites
Do you know that you can get rid of those pesky acne scars when you make use of egg whites? The thing about egg whites is that they are full of properties that can help make the skin regenerate and heal faster than ever. They are also in charge of getting excess oil.
- Rinse your face with water first and then dry it up.
- You would have to whip up the eggs with the yolks separated.
- Apply the mixture on your face and wait for each layer to dry. You may have to place about 2 – 3 layers.
- Leave on the skin for about 15 minutes before rinsing.
Lemon is already known to be good for the skin because it has a rich amount of vitamin C. Lemon juice can help pimples dry up as well so it can work as a healing agent for the skin.
- Make sure to use fresh and not bottled lemon juice.
- You would need to squeeze just the right amount of lemon that can cover the problem areas of your skin.
- Use clean cotton bud in placing the lemon juice on the problem areas of the skin.
- It is ideal that you do this at night so that you can leave the lemon juice on the skin overnight.
It is already well known that papaya is known to be a good home remedy for the skin. Some people use it to effectively whiten their skin but the use of raw papaya can actually be good for zits. Raw papaya can remove dead skin cells and excess lipids of the skin that may cause pimples.
- Mash up just enough amount of raw papaya.
- Place on the skin for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off completely with warm water.
This is actually the easiest home remedy that you can try. If you have swollen and inflamed pimples, you know that this is the one that you should choose. It can help improve the circulation of your skin and at the same time, it can be effective in making sure that your pores will not be exposed to dirt and bacteria.
- Wrap ice in cloth.
- Make sure that you will be placing the ice in some affected areas of the skin.
- You would need to do this for a few seconds before going to another affected area of the skin.
- Wait for a few minutes before doing it on the same spot again.
- Baking Soda
The main reason why baking soda is so effective in getting rid of pimples is mainly because it can help exfoliate the skin. This means that it can remove excess oil that may be causing the bacteria to stick on your face. At the same time, it can also help remove dead skin cells.
- Mix baking soda with water.
- Apply the paste on the affected areas of your skin.
- Allow the baking soda to dry for about 3 – 5 minutes or shorter if it dries up faster than that.
- Wash your face with warm water.
These natural home remedies will be enough to improve the current condition of your skin. There is a very big chance that you will like it a lot.