How to get thicker hair naturally?One of the main problems that people are encountering right now is hair loss. Contrary to popular belief, hair loss is not only experienced by men. Women can also experience hair loss although not as common as men can suffer from hair loss. If you are having problems with your thinning hair, you would like to find a remedy that can stop you from suffering from hair loss.
You may become so desperate that you think that in order to get thicker hair you would have to undergo a wide variety of treatments that can cause you to have thick hair once again but the amount that people spend on some treatments are truly ridiculous.
What if you can have an alternative and that is to have thicker hair with the use of simple home remedies that will not cost you a lot of money? Here are some of the home remedies that you can try:
10 Simple Homemade Tips to Get Thicker Hair
- Olive Oil
The great thing about olive oil is that it can help strengthen the hair. At the same time, it will help olive oil have more body to make it more voluminous. You know that you will have softer hair that will look amazing.
- Make sure that your olive oil will be warm before you place it on your hair.
- Massage the olive oil on your hair and scalp for about 5 minutes. Be sure to be gentle in massaging the scalp.
- Rinse the olive oil from the hair thoroughly and make use of a mild shampoo to further cleanse the hair.
- Do this once a week.
- Indian Gooseberry
There are a lot of people who may not be too familiar with Indian Gooseberry but the moment that you get to know more about it, you will know that this has a lot of great properties that you can use well. Its anti inflammatory properties and anti bacterial properties can help the current condition of the scalp and this can help hair become thicker and the scalp healthier.
- Mix Indian Gooseberry with coconut oil.
- You would have to heat the mixture that you have created.
- Strain the oil and massage the oil on the scalp for a few minutes.
- You would have to leave the oil overnight.
- In the morning, you can rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- Castor Oil
There is a chance that with castor oil you can increase the volume of your hair naturally. The great thing about castor oil is that it has high viscosity so you can be sure that this will protect against hair fall. At the same time, it also has Vitamin E that can help increase the growth of your hair.
- Make sure that you will mix castor oil and coconut oil.
- If you would like to use pure castor oil, you can do this as well.
- Apply the castor oil on your head and massage it thoroughly.
- Make sure that all parts of your hair will have coconut oil and castor oil.
- Cover your hair with warm towel in order to make the oil thorough.
- Leave on your hair for about an hour.
- This would have to be done every day.
There is a big chance that you love eating avocadoes but you know that this can also be helpful for your thick hair. The great thing about the avocado is that it can help make hair thicker. At the same time, hair growth will also improve because of the use of the avocado. Avocado also contains Vitamin E and of course, this can also be good for hair growth.
- Mash an avocado and mix it with olive oil. You may also choose to add a banana if you would like to improve on the mixture.
- Massage the avocado on your scalp for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for about half an hour before rinsing.
- Shampoo your hair like usual.
- Fenugreek Seeds
If you would like something that will stop hair loss and at the same time, enjoy having hair growth that is far better than usual, this is something that you can use well.
- Make sure that you will use Fenugreek seeds that you have soaked in water for about 10 hours.
- Grind the fenugreek seeds so that you can use the seeds for your hair.
- Allow the seeds to stay on the hair for about half an hour.
- Do this once a week.
Although you may know eggs as something that can be used for a variety of dishes, eggs can also be helpful for making hair grow better. Eggs are known to make the hair grow better. You can be sure that the use of eggs can make your hair become thicker.
- Use enough eggs that can cover all of your hair strands.
- Beat the egg properly before placing on hair.
- Place eggs on hair and wait for about 30 minutes before you can rinse it off.
- This would have to be done once or twice a week.
- Orange Juice
The thing about orange juice is that it can help make hair thicker than usual. At the same time, you can be sure that this is refreshing enough for your hair and scalp. This is also a good home remedy if you have dandruff but if your main goal is to promote hair growth, this can be beneficial as well.
- Slice a whole orange and make sure that you will blend it in.
- Place on your hair for about 20 minutes.
- Do this once a week.
- Coconut Oil
You have to remember that coconut oil can be very helpful for your hair as well if you would like your hair to become thicker and voluminous. This is because coconut oil contains all the needed proteins that can help promote hair growth.
- Heat coconut oil for a few minutes before placing on your hair.
- Massage the oil on the hair for a few minutes and cover with a warm towel.
- Leave on the hair for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse and wash with a mild shampoo.
The fact that this is full of omega 3 fatty acids and protein makes it perfect and ideal for promoting hair growth. You can be sure that your hair will grow thicker with the use of this home remedy perfect for your hair.
- Flaxseed would need to be placed in water overnight.
- You would have to boil the flaxseeds in water over high heat first before you can let it cool down a bit to place on the hair. Remember that the consistency will be similar to that of a hair gel.
- This can be done once a week to promote hair growth.
- Aloe Vera
The great thing about Aloe Vera is that it is known to be good for both the hair and scalp. You can be sure that it has enough moisture in order to keep your scalp healthy and dandruff free. At the same time, it can also help promote hair growth.
- Cut an Aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel.
- Place the gel on your scalp and rub it gently.
- Place on the hair and scalp for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Now that you already know the different home remedies that you can take in order to promote hair growth, there is a big chance that you will have longer and thicker hair after some time without having to spend a lot of money in the process.