Want to know best home remedies for baldness and hair loss?Baldness – This is one of the problems that a lot of people are facing right now. There are some people who do not care that they are already starting to bald because they have embraced their age but for people who are still young and are already balding, baldness can be a big problem. Contrary to popular belief that only men get afflicted with this condition, there are also some women who report to have thinning hair over time.
While it can be exciting to try out the various natural home remedies for baldness, it will be better if the main causes of baldness can be pointed out first. This way, if ever you are having this problem, you can pinpoint its main cause.
What Cause Baldness and hair Loss?
- Aging – It is true that as people age, there are different nutrients that are needed by the body that are not met. The skin starts to become flaky and dry up and the scalp becomes affected as well.
- Stress – People sometimes become too stressed because of all the things that they have to do. When stress becomes too much, this can cause hair loss and when hair loss starts to happen, people become even more stressed. Avoiding stressful situations can be the solution.
- Medical Conditions – There are some medical conditions such as Thyroid that might be causing hair loss. Consulting the doctor for more details about this can help a lot.
These are just some of the causes of hair loss. There are still a lot more that people should know about.
Top 10 Natural Home Remedies For Baldness and Hair Loss
- Use Essential Oil Massage to Get Rid of Baldness in Women
You may want to place oil on your hair because you would like to make it look sleek and shiny but aside from that, you have to know that you can also place some oils on your scalp for a massage to make the hair grow better and fuller. The right oil plus the correct massage will help the blood flow of the hair follicles and will make hair grow more.
- Have a mixture of coconut oil, olive oil and castor oil. In order to make it mix well, place a few drops of rosemary oil.
- Place on the scalp and massage very lightly.
- Do this once every week.
- Henna Leaves
Usually, when you hear about henna, you might think about that thing that people use in lieu of tattoos when they only want something that is temporary. Do remember that henna leaves are very popular in some places of the world because they are not only known to make hair color and make it shiny, they can also prevent hair loss.
- Boil a few henna leaves in mustard oil.
- Let the henna leaves in mustard oil cool down and mix it in with coconut oil.
- Apply on scalp and the rest of your hair about twice a week.
You may not be too familiar with fenugreek but you will be once you use it to prevent hair loss. Fenugreek is also known as methi and it can help prevent hair loss because it has hormone antecedents which in turn can enhance hair growth. It can also help the hair follicles become healthier to provide more hair.
- Soak a cup of the fenugreek seeds on a clean bowl with water overnight.
- Grind the fenugreek seeds after until it turns pasty.
- Apply the paste on the hair and scalp and leave it on for half an hour.
- You can place a shower cap while you have it on your hair to make it more effective.
- Rinse your hair.
- Do this every day for a month or until you get your desired results.
- Try Onions
It is likely that you would like to stay away from onions because of how it smells but what if you would learn that it is very effective against hair loss? Would you decide that you like it instead? Onions can be effective in the treatment of baldness that are in patches.
- Cut the onion in half (It does not matter whether it is white or red) and place the onion half on the affected side in the morning and at night.
- Keep on rubbing the onion until the area becomes reddish in color.
- Place honey on the area to soothe the redness.
- Do this every day until results start to show.
If you are not familiar with what Amla is, this is also known as Indian Gooseberry. Is it more familiar now? The main reason why it can be a good remedy against baldness is because it has a lot of Vitamin C. Vitamin C deficiency is one of the reasons why people experience hair loss and hair fall. Having enough vitamin C in the body can help counter that.
- Mix the amla pulp together with lemon juice.
- Massage the mixture on the scalp for a few minutes. Make sure that this will be done thoroughly.
- Cover hair with a shower cap and leave overnight.
- Shampoo hair in the morning.
- Lettuce with Spinach
These greens are known to have some properties that can help prevent hair loss or can help prevent baldness. They are rich in vitamins that can help promote hair growth too.
- Make a paste using lettuce and spinach. This can be achieved by placing the two greens in a blender.
- Once the paste is done, place it on the affected areas of the scalp.
- Leave on the paste for a certain period of time. This is usually recommended to be placed on the head about 15 minutes before bathing.
- Wash it off when bathing.
- Do this about 4x every week.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is well known to be a good home remedy against baldness probably because it is one of the ingredients usually placed in shampoos. Aloe Vera has alkalizing properties that can neutralize the pH level of the hair and scalp. This can of course, promote hair growth.
- Apply Aloe Vera on the hair and the scalp.
- Leave on the Aloe Vera on the hair for about 3 – 4 hours.
- Wash off the residue with warm water.
- Do this about three times a week to get desired results.
- Lemon and Pepper Cons
Lemon is known to have a lot of vitamin C that the hair and scalp needs so that it will not fall. The lack of vitamin C is one of the reasons why people experience hair loss. This can be changed with the use of lemon and pepper cons.
- Take pepper cons and lemons and crush them together.
- Add a bit of water to make a smooth paste.
- Place the paste on the affected area of the scalp.
- Do this about twice a week.
- Use Licorice Root to Get Rid of Baldness in Men
A lot of people are not too familiar with licorice root because they are more familiar with the candy – licorice. Do remember that licorice root can be essential in the prevention of hair loss. Licorice root has mollifying properties and this can help open up the pores of the scalp. This can also help reduce scalp redness and irritation that might be causing hair loss.
- Grind the licorice root until it is in powder form.
- Place the licorice root powder with milk and saffron.
- Place the paste on the scalp and leave it on overnight.
- Wash your hair in the morning.
- Do this for at least a month.
- Beetroot Juice
Yet another thing that can be used to help prevent baldness is the beetroot. The main reason why it is so effective is because it contains carbohydrates, proteins and a lot of other vitamins that can help in essential hair growth.
- Mix beetroot juice as one of the things that you can place on your diet.
- You can also make beetroot juice together with all the other juices that you take every day.
Here are just some of the natural home remedies that you can try to help prevent baldness.