There are times when some women would like to make their period come faster especially when they have to attend some events. They know that having their period during a certain event might ruin the experience of the event for them.
Do you feel the same way too? It is possible that you would like to speed up your menstrual cycle at the soonest possible time but you are not sure about the things that you have to do. Do you know that you can make use of remedies to make your period come faster?
Do remember that it will be best first if you would be honest about your reason why you would like to induce your period.
Some of the possible reasons
- You are worried that you are pregnant. Do remember that if you suspect that you are pregnant, it will not be wise that you are going to focus on trying to make yourself have your period because it will not happen. What you can do instead is have yourself checked for your current condition. Once you are sure that you are not pregnant, that is the time when you can do some ways on how to make your period come faster.
- You would like to have your period before an event. There is a chance that you have a swimming party or an outing coming up and it can be hard to enjoy when you have your period because of the pain that you may feel or even the feeling of discomfort because you have to think about the pain all the time.
- You are not sure about your menstrual cycle. People with regular menstrual cycles usually take about 28 – 32 days before they get their period again. This is the reason why menstruation comes monthly. If you have an irregular cycle, there may be months when you will skip menstruation so inducing your period still will not happen because there is nothing to release.
- If you are menopausal, this may also affect your menstruation. Do remember that this is something that you cannot control because your body will work on its own. The main reason for the delay or the stop in your menstruation cycle can be determined by your doctor.
- Breastfeeding can sometimes cause menstruation to stop. Some mothers who have already experienced this before know that this can truly happen so they do not panic anymore but there are also some who panic because of it. You can always ask your doctor to be sure.
Ways on How to Make Your Period Come Faster
Now that you already know what the cause of your period is, it will be wise to know how you can make your period come faster. Here are some of the things that you can do:
- Contraceptives – You might think that contraceptives can only do one thing and that is to stop conception from taking place. Taking oral pills can help having periods come faster. At the same time, taking contraceptives can adjust the current hormones of the body so that women will have lighter periods without having troubles.
- Remember that only women who are below 35 years of age can be prescribed with contraceptives.
- Some women may not be allowed to take contraceptives so the recommendation of the doctor is highly important.
- Vitamin C
You are probably not aware that Vitamin C can accelerate the coming of your period. The main reason for this is because progesterone can be deprived with vitamin C. When this happens, menstruation will come sooner than you think.
- Remember that taking in too much Vitamin C can be bad for the health too because there is chance that you will have some problems.
- It will be best to drink a lot of water while taking in Vitamin C.
There are some herbs that can be helpful in making women’s menstruation come faster. Some herbs that you can take are ginger and also parsley. The main reason why this is very helpful is because the uterus can expand so this will cause menstruation to come. Taking in some herbs can also balance out the hormonal imbalances that might be causing the delay in period.
- Prepare the tea made with ginger or parsley.
- Take it in the morning and take it again at night until your period is induced.
Sometimes, the reason why women may not get their period immediately is because they lack physical exercise that can keep bodies healthy. When you are fit, you can be sure that your menstrual cycle will be more constant. If you are not sure about the type of exercises that you can do, you can always consult the Internet about it.
- Do some aerobic exercises. This can help stimulate the body and can also help people lose weight especially if they are overweight.
- Doing abdominal exercises can also be very good for the body since this can make the muscles contract and move which can result to having periods faster.
This fruit is popular in speeding up your period. Do remember that you can add this fruit to any type of your diet and you can be sure that you will get your period at the soonest possible time.
- Include pineapple as a part of your diet. You can also add honey if you do not like the sour taste of pineapple.
- If you are not fond of pineapple, you may also try eating mangoes. Mangoes are generally sweeter than pineapples although it would depend on the type of mango that you are going to eat.
- Reduction of Stress
One of the main reasons why you may be having problems with your menstruation right now might be because you are too stressed. In order to prevent being stressed all the time, think of things that you can do to help relieve stressful feelings.
- Try to avoid some stressful situations. If you cannot avoid it, try not to get exposed to it all the time.
- Take time to get massages or try to have vacations from time to time because this will make you feel better. You may also want to try meditation and yoga. Doing these things once a week can have good effects.
- Try to be with someone that you can be happy and comfortable with. This will help you forget about your current problems.
- Weight Loss
A lot of people are not aware that gaining weight can also cause menstruation to become less frequent. If you would lose weight, you can be sure that you would also start getting your menstruation. Also do remember that if you have lost weight, you can also be healthier overall.
- Try to eat healthy. Eating balanced meals can be hard to do in the beginning but this will still help especially when you continue with it in the long run.
- Have time to exercise at least 3x a week. This would have to be done about 30 minutes each time.
With these things in mind, you will be able to induce your period at the soonest possible time.