Sometimes, some women want to make their period come faster, especially when they have to attend some important activities. They know that having a period during a particular event might ruin the experience of the event. Do you have the same feelings? It is possible that you would like to speed up your menstrual cycle at the soonest possible time, but you can not be sure what you have to do.Do you know that you can use some natural remedies to make your period come faster?
Some Things to Keep in Mind
The first thing to keep in mind is that if you honestly understand why you want to induce your period.
- Worried that you are pregnant. Remember that if you suspect that you are pregnant, it is unwise to make your periods come faster.Because it is harmful to your body and it will not happen.
- Have your period before an event. There is a chance that you have a swimming party or an outing coming up and it can be hard to enjoy it when you have your period because of the feeling of discomfort.
- You are not sure about your menstrual cycle. People with regular menstrual cycles usually take about 28 – 32 days before they get their period again. This is the reason why menstruation comes monthly. If you have an irregular cycle, It is difficult to make your periods come faster.
- If you are menopausal, this may also affect your menstruation.Remember, this is something you can not control because your body will work on its own.
- Breastfeeding can sometimes cause menstruation to stop.
Side Effects Of Inducing Your Periods
There are some side effects you may experience if you are going to induce period earlier especially if you are going to induce it weeks before you should get your period. Some of these side effects include the following:
- Mood changes
- Change in weight
- Breast tenderness
- Irregular bleeding
If you experience some side effects while inducing your period, you may want to talk to your doctor about it. Your doctor may recommend other ways on how you can induce your period safely.
How to Make Periods Come Immediately
There are some medications that you can take in order to increase your chances of getting your period immediately.
- Birth control pills – Taking birth control pills on a regular basis can be enough to improve your menstrual cycle. This is especially recommended to women who are 35 years old and below as this can improve the production of the body’s needed hormones. If you have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS, you can regulate your menstruation by taking this regularly.
- Use aspirin – Women can make their period come regularly with aspirin that is mixed with water, sugar and honey. You can do this when you miss your first day of your period.
- Inject hormone – There are some doctors who would recommend that women take injected hormones rather than to take birth control pills regularly. This can effectively stimulate the menstrual cycle.
24 Home Remedies to Make Your Period Come Faster
How can you make your period come faster? Here are some of the things that you can do:
1.Contraceptives – You might think that contraceptives can only do one thing and that is to stop conception from taking place. Taking oral pills can help having periods come faster. At the same time, taking contraceptives can adjust the current hormones of the body so that women will have lighter periods without having troubles.
- Remember that only women who are below 35 years of age can take contraceptives.
- Some women may not be allowed to take contraceptives so the recommendation of the doctor is highly important.
You are probably not aware that Vitamin C can accelerate the coming of your period. The main reason for this is because progesterone can be deprived with vitamin C. When this happens, menstruation will come sooner than you think.
- Remember that taking in too much Vitamin C can be bad for the health too because there is chance that you will have some problems.
- It will be best to drink a lot of water while taking in Vitamin C.
There are some herbs that can be helpful in making your period come in one day. Some herbs that you can take are ginger and also parsley. The main reason why this is very helpful is because the uterus can expand so this will cause menstruation to come. Taking in some herbs can also balance out the hormonal imbalances that might be causing the delay in period.
- Prepare the tea made with ginger or parsley.
- Take it in the morning and take it again at night until your period is induced.
Sometimes, the reason why women may not get their period immediately is because they lack physical exercise that can keep their bodies healthy. When you are fit, you can be sure that your menstrual cycle will be more constant. If you are not sure about the type of exercises that you can do, you can always do some research on the Internet about it.
- Do some aerobic exercises. This can help stimulate the body and can also help people lose weight especially if they are overweight.
- Doing abdominal exercises can also be very good for the body since this can make the muscles contract and move which can result to having periods faster.
This fruit is popular in speeding up your period. Do remember that you can add this fruit to any type of your diet and you can be sure that you will get your period at the soonest possible time.
- Include pineapple as a part of your diet. You can also add honey if you do not like the sour taste of pineapple.
- If you are not fond of pineapple, you may also try eating mangoes. Mangoes are generally sweeter than pineapples although it would depend on the type of mango that you are going to eat.
6.Reduction of Stress
One of the main reasons why you may be having problems with your menstruation right now might be stress. In order to prevent being stressed all the time, think of things that you can do to help relieve stressful feelings.
- Try to avoid some stressful situations. If you cannot avoid it, try not to get exposed to it all the time.
- Take time to get massages or try to have vacations from time to time because this will make you feel better. You may also want to try meditation and yoga. Doing these things once a week can have good effects.
- Try to be with someone that you can be happy and comfortable with. This will help you forget about your current problems.
A lot of people are not aware that gaining weight can also cause menstruation to become less frequent. If you would lose weight, you can be sure that you would also start getting your menstruation normally. Also do remember that if you have lost weight, you can also be healthier overall.
- Try to eat healthy. Eating balanced meals can be hard to do in the beginning but this will still help especially when you continue with it in the long run.
- Have time to exercise at least 3times a week. This would have to be done about 30 minutes each time.
When you have sexual intercourse, you are naturally stimulating your vagina which means that blood flow will significantly increase towards that direction. When you have had a healthy and natural sexual intercourse with your partner, your vagina will tend to relax and trigger the shedding of the uterine lining. This is considered by a lot of people as the most pleasurable way to make their period come in one day.
9.Make Use of Menstrual Synchrony
If you would like to synchronize your menstruation, you can hangout with other females. When you hangout with certain people all the time, you will be able to synchronize your menstrual cycle with them. Expect that the start and end of your menstrual cycle will be almost the same with each other.
10.Change Your Diet
Take a look at your current diet. Do you think that your diet is healthy? If you know that it can be improved then you do not need to wait any longer. You can improve your diet now. Aside from your diet, make sure that you get enough exercise every day. People are recommended to allot at least 30 minutes every day for exercising. You may do this straight or allot certain short periods of the day when you are going to do burst exercises.
Here are some of the things that you can do:
- Try to reduce the amount of sodium that you take in. Remember that the more sodium that you consume, the more bloated you will be.
- Eat food products that are rich in carotene as this can make your period come faster.
- Increase the amount of red meat that you take in your diet. Taking red meat can help speed up your period.
Parsley is part of the emmenagogues. This is one of the types of herbs that can stimulate blood flow especially going towards the uterus and the pelvis. By taking parsley tea, you can make your period come sooner. Aside from parsley, you can also try the following herbs:
For best results, you can limit your tea intake to about 4 cups a day. Going over the recommended dosage may cause some problems.
A lot of women have tried improving their menstrual cycle with the help of papaya and orange juice. These tropical fruits are known to be heat inducing which means that it can cause your body’s overall temperature to rise. This is very convenient when you want to make your period come faster and you need to try something that is fast and easy. Tropical juices are easy to purchase but if you want to make it more potent, you can create your own.
If you would like to make your period come naturally, you may induce it by taking ginger tea. You can take ginger tea on the day that you are supposed to get your period. If you are still unable to get your period, drink the ginger tea again on the day when your period is supposed to end. If it would work well, it can cause menstrual period to appear almost immediately. This is not for everyone though. Some women may become restless or experience hot flashes after taking this.
One of the things that you need to do in order to speed up the process of your menstrual cycle is to make sure that your lower body is heated up. By doing this, you can make your menstrual cycle come earlier. If you have a heating pad, you can use that but if you don’t, you can use a water bottle with hot water. If you feel that applying hot compress to your lower abdomen is too hot, you can also drink lukewarm water.
There are a lot of women who swear that this is effective in making their period come faster. There are some women who find this relaxing so when they get rid of stress, their periods come faster than before. At the same time it can expose your lower body to more heat which can induce your period safely.
When it comes to the right papaya that you can use in order to induce your menstrual cycle, you are better off choosing green and unripe papaya. This can help the muscles in your uterus to contract so that blood flow can be induced. It is okay for you to take before you get your period but the moment that you do get your period, stop taking it as it may bring some undesired effects.
Pomegranate is known to have a lot of antioxidants that can be effective in getting rid of toxins and free radicals that may cause some issues in the body. Aside from improving the overall condition of your health, this can be effective in inducing your period to come when it is late. You can take pomegranate juice thrice a day. If you do not like the taste of pomegranate that much, you can add a bit of sugar cane.
Jaggery has been in use for a long time and there is a good reason for this: it works. This is one of the most affordable things you can do to make your period come faster. You can add jaggery to a bit of ginger and drink this early in the morning. If you do not like ginger, you can add jaggery to sesame seeds instead.
Carrots are loaded with carotene which means that it can be very effective in making your period come earlier than expected. It can promote the production of estrogen in the body which is good if you want your period to come earlier than expected. You can eat fresh carrots every day especially if you like its taste or you can take it as a snack instead of your usual potato chips. If you are not too fond of eating carrots, you may also take carrots in juice form. Drink carrot juice or shake thrice every day in order to get the desired results.
Do you normally include sesame seeds in your diet? If you do this, then you may get your period on time every month. This can effectively induce your period because it can balance out your hormones. Even if you are already an adult, you may experience some hormonal imbalances especially if you do not lead a healthy lifestyle. Aside from this benefit, sesame seeds are also known to lower cholesterol and burn fat. This is definitely one of the food items that you would like to include in your regular diet to get all of its many benefits.
Carom seeds can be used to induce your period. You simply need to mix carom seeds with jaggery days before you are expected to get your period. You can get your period earlier or you may also get it on time. Aside from inducing your period, this can effectively get rid of menstrual cramps too. You will get a pain-free period for sure.
Are you searching for a medicated herb that can be good for the body? You do not have to look any further because turmeric may be the one that you need. Aside from its ability to balance your hormones, it can also improve your blood flow so that you can relieve menstrual pain. You can take turmeric with milk in order to improve its effect. You can also add a bit of honey if you want the turmeric to taste better.
If you would like to effectively induce your period, you may take pineapples. Pineapples contain Bromelain. This works by making the lining of the uterus softer. It can help shed the old uterus lining too, and this can induce your period. Some women actually become shocked because they get their periods earlier than expected. For women who are trying to get pregnant, they are not recommended to take pineapples especially during the early months of pregnancy.
24.Exposure To Sun-Light
Do you realize that exposure to sunlight can improve your chances of getting your period faster? When you do not get enough vitamins in your system, it can slow down your period or make your period irregular. The best sunlight is the one that you will get in the morning because this can provide you with the right amount of Vitamin D. With this Vitamin, you can also increase the amount of calcium that your body can absorb.
- Make sure expose to sunlight for about 15 minutes and preferably in the morning.
- For more than 15 minutes, you need to apply sunscreen.
Precautions To Take While Inducing Your Periods
- Inducing your period should be done for the right reasons.
- If it is not going to be safe for you to induce your period do not push through with it.
- Avoid eating or drinking items that can increase your blood flow when you already have your period as this may lead to some unwanted repercussions.
You always have to know the reason why you are trying to start your period. Are you trying to induce it because of an event that you are going to attend? Perhaps you are inducing it because your period is irregular. Once your reason is clear, you can refer to the methods mentioned earlier that can help you make your period come faster naturally.