How to get a lighter skin tone fast at home? You may have a job that requires you to be under the sun for an extended period, or there may be times when you would be exposed to the environment which in turn, can also cause you to become darker.
A lot of people would like to achieve flawless skin, but this is not always possible especially if people do not know what to do. If you checked the stores both online in actual stores, you would see a lot of skin whitening products available. While these products may seem to work, there will be instances when these products will not work as well as people would expect them to.
Instead of having to purchase various products that will allow you to have lighter skin that may harm you, in the long run, remember that you can always try out various home remedies instead. You may be surprised at how effective these remedies are going to be. Would you like to know more about how you can make your skin lighter? Here are some of the things that you can do:
10 Easy Home Remedies to Get Lighter Skin Fast
Do you know that honey has some bleaching agents that will allow you to lighten your skin but at the same time, you can be sure that your skin will also be moisturized? Aside from the things that are mentioned above, honey also has antibacterial properties that can help your skin look better.
- You would need to place honey on some parts of your body especially the parts of your body that you would like to lighten.
- Leave the honey for a few minutes so that the properties of honey can seep into your skin.
- Wash off with warm water to get rid of the dead cells that may be causing your body to become darker than its actual color.
Aloe Vera Gel
Do you know that Aloe Vera Gel can be very effective in getting rid of uneven skin tone? Aloe Vera is also known to be useful in getting rid of hyperpigmentation which is one of the reasons why the skin becomes darker than usual.
- Cut the Aloe Vera so that you can get the gel out of the leaf.
- Make sure that you will apply the gel to some parts of your skin.
- Leave on the area for about half an hour before washing it off.
Yogurt is already well known to have some nutrients that can be good for the skin. Since lactic acid can lighten the skin and this is evident in yogurt, you know that it can be useful in bleaching the skin.
- Rub yogurt on some parts of your body.
- Leave on the yogurt for a few minutes.
- Wash with water.
- This would have to be done every day until you get desired results.
Are you aware that milk can be beneficial in making sure that your skin will be naturally lighter? Since milk contains calcium, you can be sure that this can help regulate the body’s natural skin color. At the same time, milk can help moisturize the skin so that dry skin will not be too evident.
- Make sure that you will warm your milk a little bit.
- Use a washcloth so that you can place the milk on some parts of your skin.
- When the cloth gets dry, you would need to repeat it.
- You may have to do it daily for a certain period, but after a few weeks, you may have to do it only once or twice.
There are a lot of people who make use of rice powder and even rice water to whiten their skin. If they can do it, then you know that you can do it as well. Rice contains para-aminobenzoic acid which can help protect the skin from the rays of the sun.
- You would need to grind the rice until such time when you have it in powder form.
- If you have also cooked some rice, you may use the rice water and it to the rice that is already in powder form.
- Mix it until you create a paste.
- Place the rice powder on the parts of your body that you would like to lighten.
- You may have to wait about 30 minutes before you can remove the rice powder from your skin.
- Do this twice a week.
You have to remember that almond oil contains a lot of great components. You can be sure that the use of almond oil will allow you to even out your complexion. At the same time, you can also lighten up your skin efficiently.
- You would need to heat the almond oil a bit.
- Remember that when heating almond oil, you need to make sure that you will heat it indirectly.
- Place the almond oil on the parts of your body that you would need to lighten.
- You would need to do this every night.
- After some time, you would need to do this once a week instead of every day.
You are probably aware that tomatoes are known to be good for the skin. This can help lighten up the skin because it is a natural bleaching agent. If you have oily skin, this can also be very effective for you. This will help you improve your skin, and this does not mean that it will only lighten your skin. It can do so much more for your skin.
- Grate the tomatoes until you have enough to place on the part of your body that you would like to lighten up and improve.
- Once the pulp of tomatoes dries up, you may want to place another batch of tomato pulp on the part of your body.
- You may wash off with warm water after.
One of the things that are known to be found in orange is vitamin C. You do know that when you take oranges, you can have enough vitamin C to make you feel better overall. Oranges can make your skin more supple so this can be highly effective.
- You would need freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Place a little bit of turmeric powder and add it to the orange juice.
- Apply the paste to the parts of your body that you would like to lighten.
- After half an hour, wash off the paste.
- Do this every day until you see desired results.
If you would like to lighten up your skin condition, you can be sure that gram flour can be very useful for you. You know that it will be enough to keep your skin healthy. Gram flour is known to remove excess oil that may attract bacteria to enter your skin and at the same time, make your skin darker.
- Mix gram flour and water so you can have a paste that you can place on the parts of your body that you would like to lighten.
- Leave on the paste for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Wash off with water afterward.
You do know at this point that lemon can be very useful in lightening the skin mainly because it is considered to be a natural bleaching agent. Since it has high levels of Vitamin C, new cells may grow from time to time.
- You would need to take one whole lemon and squeeze it.
- Use a cotton ball to place the lemon on the parts of your body that you would like to lighten.
- Leave on the skin for about an hour or so before washing off with cold water.
These are just some of the home remedies that you can try to lighten your skin. It will be fascinating to have the ability to lighten your skin without spending too much.