How to get rid of a fart? Farting is something that a lot of women would not want to admit doing but there are instances when it will be hard to control anymore.
Both men and women fart and this helps release gas that may be trapped in the stomach. There are times when farts do not smell at all but there are also instances when the smell can be so bad that people just want to get away from the place.
Although farts are usually harmless, there are a lot of people who become embarrassed when they have to fart at a public place. For instance, they may have tried to stop it but because of doing so, the fart has proceeded to become louder than what they intended.
In a room full of people, this can be highly embarrassing. It can be even worse to be trapped in an elevator with the smell of a fart. This can cause discomfort to other people who are also riding.
Men and women who would like to get rid of flatulence so that they can reduce the period that they are going to produce gas should make use of certain home remedies that will allow them to make their stomachs calmer. In the process, people can also find relief from possible stomach issues.
10 Easy Ways to Get Rid of A Fart Fast
You may think that ginger is only effective in getting rid of some throat problems but do remember that this can also be effective in some digestive problems that you may encounter. No matter what type of digestive problem you are going through, you can count on ginger to give you the relief that you are searching for. Ginger can usually stop the inflammation of the digestive tract to help promote digestion.
- Make sure to clean the ginger ahead of time before scraping and slicing into pieces.
- Place the ginger slices on a mug full of hot water.
- Leave the ginger slices on the mug for a few minutes.
- You may choose to add honey or lemon in order to improve the taste.
- Drink this when you are feeling some digestive problems.
There are a lot of people who love the taste of chamomile tea probably because it is very distinct. They are known to be very effective in treating almost all types of digestive problems that may, later on, translate to stomach gas. Taking in chamomile tea can help calm down the stomach. This can also be very helpful if you are suffering from heartburn.
- Make sure that you will prepare a cup of boiling water.
- Place the chamomile tea bag and let it steep for a few minutes.
- You may add honey for a bit more flavor
If you are not truly into taking tea then you might want to try something that is known to improve digestion and at the same time, can also help people become detoxified. The use of lemon water can help reduce the gas pain that you may be feeling and at the same time, this can also help break down your food so that you will not be bloated.
- You can take one whole lemon and squeeze the juice out.
- Mix the lemon juice with water.
- You are recommended to drink this throughout the day. Remember that lemon water when taken in the morning should be warm to not upset the stomach.
You may like peppermint a lot because you love its minty taste. You also love the feeling that it brings to your whole body but you do know that it can do a lot more than that. This can also be effective in reducing bloating that you might feel especially after eating a lot of food products that your body is unable to digest just yet.
- Chewing peppermint leaves can already be effective in getting rid of digestive problems and eventually flatulence.
- You may also choose to steep fresh peppermint leaves in a cup of boiling water.
- Leave it for a few minutes before straining.
- Drink whenever you are having some stomach issues.
While fennel seeds may be better known in reducing bad breath, you should know now that they are also effective in getting rid of your stomach issues and problems. If you feel that you already have gas in your stomach, chewing on some fennel seeds can already make a lot of difference. There may be some fennel seeds that are being offered with sugar. These are not recommended to be taken when you are suffering from gas problems.
- Make sure to prepare half a spoon full of fennel seeds.
- Take in the fennel seeds and chew.
- You will begin to feel relief after some time.
Do you know why you usually get gas? This is because your body is unable to digest and absorb the nutrients from the food products that you eat properly. Sometimes when the body is unable to digest, the food may become clumps in the stomach and other body parts and this can of course cause certain issues.
- Prepare a cup of steamed pumpkin.
- Eat steamed pumpkin while you are eating dinner so that it will help you digest your food better.
- You may want to take it every day in order to reduce the problems of having gas for a long period of time.
You may not realize this but exercising can actually help get rid of the fart that is building up inside you. You may assume that when you move more, you will be farting more but when you exercise, you actually encourage your body to digest better so, in the end, this may reduce the number of stomach gases that you may have.
- After eating and taking a bit of rest, you may walk around your village for about 10 minutes.
- If in case you do not want to walk outside, you may also choose to walk around the house.
- Walking up and down stairs may help as well.
- This will help relieve your stomach especially if it is going through some stomach problems.
Anise Seeds have antispasmodic properties that can be highly effective in making sure that the digestive tract will be able to function properly. It is good at releasing pent up gas that may be stuck on your digestive tract so that you can function better. You can relieve the swelling of your intestinal tract by taking in Anise seeds as well.
- Make sure that you will grind anise seeds first. You may use the back of your spoon to do that.
- Prepare a cup of boiling water.
- Place the ground anise seeds on the boiling water.
- Cool down for about 10 minutes.
- Strain the anise seeds and drink.
Aside from the fact that a lot of people love cinnamon because of its taste, there are also some people who are aware that this can be highly effective in getting rid of pain and stomach gas.
- You can choose to put cinnamon on soy milk. You are not recommended to take full cream milk if you are lactose intolerant.
- Drink it every time you feel that you will have some problems with your digestion.
There is something about garlic that makes it ideally used for a lot of different things. You can expect that garlic can be highly effective in getting rid of gas. At the same time, you know that it can help ease problems with digestion because of its properties.
- You may choose to chew on raw garlic if you can take the taste.
- If not, you may choose to heat some garlic in water for a certain period of time.
- Add some cumin seeds and pepper and you can drink this throughout the day.
With all of these ways that you can do to get rid of gas, you can be sure that digestion will not be as hard to do as before.