How to get rid of cavities fast?There are a lot of people who are suffering from cavities. It is not only kids who suffer from tooth decay; some adults have this problem too. For some adults, they are more prone to tooth decay because of their love of sweets and other food products that may not be too good for the teeth. For some people, they usually have cavities because they do not take good care of their teeth hard enough.
Causes of getting cavities and problems in the teeth
- Frequent eat sweet food products. For some people, they cannot help but do this because they like eating sweets, especially after their meals.
- Eating disorders like Anorexia and Bulimia. This can affect the teeth because purging can cause acids to make the teeth more vulnerable to cavities. Also, not eating the right type of food can cause the teeth and gums to become weak and more vulnerable.
- Dry mouth. This may happen when people do not like drinking water to hydrate. Some also develop dry mouth because they have acquired some conditions.
- Inability to get the right amount of fluoride. Remember that you would need to use the right toothpaste that can give you all your needs.
Aside from the things that are mentioned above, there may still be other reasons why people get cavities. If you discover that you have cavities, what you would like to do is to make sure that you will be able to get rid of those cavities at the soonest possible time.
10 Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Cavities Fast
- Warm Water
You have to remember that warm water can be highly beneficial for you because this can reduce the pain that you are feeling. It is considered to be great if you can add salt to this as well as this will improve your oral health well.
- Make sure that you will warm water just enough for you to gargle it.
- Add the right amount of salt depending on the quantity of the water that you have prepared.
- Gargle the water with salt.
- Swish around your teeth and gums for a few minutes.
- Continue with a normal brushing of your teeth.
Licorice is one of the things that can keep the teeth and gums healthy. This can be appreciated well by a lot of people. The main reason why this is effective is that it has some antibacterial properties that make it useful in getting rid of the bacteria that may be found on the teeth and gums.
- You may need to use dried licorice powder every time you would be brushing your teeth.
- Remember that you can brush your teeth usually with toothpaste.
- Do this every time you feel the need to do so.
It is already well known that turmeric is known to be very useful in providing relief for a variety of conditions. Remember that this can be very effective in getting rid of the bacteria that may be causing your pain.
- You would have to prepare turmeric powder for your teeth.
- You would need to leave it on the face for about a few minutes.
- Rinse well with the use of water that you have warmed up.
The best thing about lemon is that it can help in the stop of cavities. You have to remember that this can help get rid of the pain that you are feeling because of your teeth and your gums.
- Squeeze one whole lemon.
- Mix the lemon with asafoetida powder.
The best thing about garlic is that it is known to have antibacterial properties that can make it effective against some problems that are related to the mouth. It is also known to improve the condition of your teeth and gums.
- You would need to crush the garlic that you are going to use.
- Place a bit of rock salt.
- Apply on the infected tooth.
- Clove Oil
The main reason why clove oil is highly essential is that it has antiseptic properties that can make it highly effective in getting rid of the cavities that you have on your teeth. You do know that this can be used efficiently.
- Place a few drops of clove oil on a cotton ball.
- Place the cotton ball on the affected tooth with cavities.
- Make sure that you will place it in for a specified period.
- This will help relieve the pain that you are feeling because of cavities.
Aside from the fact that a lot of people just love cheese because of the way that they taste like, cheese is known to be good for the teeth because they contain calcium and phosphate. In general, they can make the teeth better protected.
- You can choose from blue, brie and even cheddar cheese to use.
- You may need to include it in your diet.
- You may have to eat a small amount every day.
When it comes to cavities, salt is known to be highly efficient. Salt has antiseptic and antibacterial properties so if cavities cause the pain in your teeth and gums; you can be sure that this can prevent the production of bacteria in the mouth.
- Place salt in one whole glass of water. Make sure that you will dissolve everything before you would rinse it.
- Swish the solution in your mouth so that it can reach the teeth and gums.
- Continue swishing and garlic for a few minutes.
- This would have to be done twice a day.
- Indian Gooseberry
Do you know that this herb can be highly effective in getting rid of cavities?This contains antioxidants as well as Vitamin C so you can be sure that your problems with your teeth will be reduced significantly.
- You would need to eat one Indian Gooseberry every day.
- Remember to drink water after eating one Indian Gooseberry.
- Continue doing this until you get rid of cavities.
It has been said that nutmeg is one of the herbs that can be taken in small quantities. Nutmeg contains anti-cariogenic properties. This makes it highly effective in getting rid of cavities as well. This can help get rid of the bacteria that may be causing the pain.
- You would need to use powdered nutmeg with a little bit of oil or oregano oil.
- Make sure that you will rinse your mouth with a bit of water.
- Do this about 3 – 4 times every day.
Now that you already know the various things that you can do to help prevent cavities make sure that you will do these. If in case the natural remedies that are mentioned above do not work, you need to seek the help of your doctor at the soonest possible time.