Cellulite fat is one of those things that a lot of women do not want to have. While some women can have a small amount of it because of dieting and exercising, it is predominant in a lot of women of all shapes and sizes. Cellulite usually appears on the thighs, but it can still appear in other parts of the body.
For those who are not sure what cellulitis is, cellulite is fat cells that can be seen beneath the skin, especially when the light is not flattering. Usually, they appear like small dimples under the skin. Want to know the various reasons why people get cellulite?
Common Reasons of Cellulite
- Hormones – If you know that you are doing your best to live a healthy lifestyle yet your skin still shows some signs of cellulite, check if your other relatives have cellulite. It is possible that if they have cellulite, it is hormonal.
- Unhealthy Diet – Are you always eating fast food products? Do you normally eat very salty food? Probably you eat too many sweets, so cellulitis is starting to appear on your skin. Changing your diet will change this a lot.
- Dehydration – Surprisingly, some people are not too fond of drinking water and other types of liquids. Dehydration can cause cellulite to appear more on the surface of the skin.
Here are just some of the causes of cellulitis; there are still other causes that might cause cellulite to become more prominent on the skin. Remember that you would need to get rid of cellulite at the soonest possible time because they tend to worsen with age. There is a chance that they will become more obvious as time goes by.
10 Best Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Cellulite Fast
Cardio and Aerobic Exercises
If you would like to get rid of cellulite naturally, you would need to do cardio and aerobic exercises. They can naturally increase heart rate and make the heart pump faster. The increased blood circulation can help prevent various toxins and excess fluids. Remember that these exercises will only work well if you are willing to do them every day.
- Choose the right exercises that you can follow on the Internet. If you want, you can also hire a personal trainer to give you the right details to do the exercises well.
- Allot about 30 – 45 minutes every day to do various forms of exercise.
- Make sure to rehydrate after working out.
- Repeat every day until cellulitis starts to diminish.
If you would like to get rid of cellulite, you have to do dry brushing. Dry brushing can be beneficial because it improves overall blood circulation. Whenever there is dry skin on the skin’s surface, it can be very easy for cellulitis to be evident.
- Choose a brush for the skin made with natural fibers.
- Make sure that your skin is dry so that it can be brushed properly.
- Gently brush starting from your feet going up.
- Brush for about 5 minutes.
- Take a bath or shower after dry brushing to remove leftover dead skin cells.
- Do this every day.
This might come as a surprise to you since you are not sure how gelatin can help. Gelatin can have various bad effects not only on the skin but also on the hair and nails. It can effectively improve digestion which can help get rid of toxins that are stuck on the body. The various amino acids that Gelatin has can be good in removing cellulite.
- Include gelatin in your diet.
- Instead of eating various desserts, eating gelatin-rich desserts can help improve metabolism.
- Consume more gelatins every day.
You are probably aware that Cayenne Pepper is very hot, and it has a natural effect on the body wherein it can make the whole body heat up. When the body heats up, the circulation of the blood and the body’s metabolism is improved greatly, so this can help remove cellulite that can be found in the body. Cayenne pepper can help burn fat and can also help burn cellulite.
- If you do not have the natural cayenne pepper, you can get cayenne pepper powder.
- Mix in Cayenne pepper powder with the food that you normally eat.
- You can also mix it in with some of the drinks you usually take, like lemon juice.
- Try to include Cayenne pepper in your diet every day.
There are a lot of people who are not aware that coffee can be good for the skin. It can be used as a scrub that will help remove skin cells that might have toxins on the body’s surface. Coffee scrub can also help regenerate the skin.
- Mix coffee grounds with sugar and coconut oil until you form a paste.
- Place the paste on the affected area and start massaging the area.
- Rinse the coffee grounds with lukewarm water.
- Do this process about 3 times a week until you get your desired results.
It is possible that you only know of seaweed because you know that it is good with sushi, but some seaweed can be eaten fresh too, and the good news is that they are good for removing cellulite. Seaweed naturally exfoliates the body to get rid of toxins that might cause cellulite to appear.
- Grind seaweed until it is in powder form.
- Mix ground seaweed, sea salt, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Place on the affected area and massage it a bit.
- Shower to remove the paste after 10 minutes.
Salmon is known to have many good nutrients, but the most well-known is the abundance of Omega 3 Fatty Acids that the body can take when salmon is consumed. Omega 3 Fatty Acids can help remove stubborn cellulite found on the surface of the skin.
- Include salmon in your diet.
- Make sure to cook it healthily. Avoid pan-frying the salmon.
- Avoid placing too many condiments that might have bad effects on the body and the skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Usually, when home remedies are discussed. People know that it will not be complete if apple cider vinegar will not be included in the list. Apple Cider Vinegar is actually very beneficial since it contains many minerals that can help get rid of the stubborn cellulite found underneath the skin. It can also avoid water retention, especially around the stomach.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water and a tiny amount of honey.
- Place the solution on the parts that you would need to give special attention to.
- Leave on the solution for about half an hour.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Detox baths can supposedly help the body release the toxins to go out of the body. Since the toxins can cause cellulite, the removal of toxins can help them disappear.
- Prepare sea salt, Epsom salt, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, and lavender oil.
- Place on the bath and soak for about half an hour or more.
- Do this about once a week to get the best results.
There are times when people are not too fond of drinking a lot of water. Water can take out toxins and free radicals that can be found in different parts of the body. Water can also give people a healthy glow that cannot be imitated by makeup.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- If you cannot take in a lot of water, consider consuming other liquids but avoid carbonated drinks.
- Try to eat fruits with high water content every day.
With all of these things in mind, getting rid of cellulitis can be easier to do.