How to get rid of a pimple in nose fast?There is a chance that you would like to make sure that you will get rid of a pimple in your nose but you are not quite sure what you are going to do to get rid of the pimples fast. Even though pimples are considered to be of normal occurrence by a lot of people, it will still help if people could get rid of the pimples at the soonest possible time.
There may be different reasons why pimples may appear on the skin, but one of the most obvious reasons is because of the excess sebum left behind on the skin especially when mixed in with oil and bacteria. Aside from the nose, there are instances when pimples also appear on various parts of the skin such as the face, the neck, and the back.
Instead of having to use various remedies or treatments that may cost a lot of money, you have to remember that the use of home remedies can help you out a lot. Are you interested to know the various home remedies that you can do to get rid of pimples efficiently?
Top 10 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimple in Nose Fast
The great thing about this is that it is readily available. Ice is known to help reduce the swelling and inflammation of the pimples. The great thing about this is that it can help improve the blood circulation of the skin and this can result in having lesser pimples on the skin especially the nose area.
- Place an ice cube in a clean cloth.
- Make sure that the coolness of the ice cube will soak through the cloth before you place it on the pimple.
- Wait for a few minutes as you place it on your skin.
- You can do this as often as you like to the different parts of your face afflicted with pimples.
Use Garlic to Get Rid of Pimples in Nose Fast
Garlic is known to have a lot of properties that can be very helpful for the skin. Garlic has antiviral, antibacterial and antioxidant properties that can help get rid of the acne that may have appeared on your skin. Garlic is also known to contain sulfur which can cause the skin to peel off.
- Make sure that you will use fresh garlic cloves. Cut just enough for a pimple that you may have in your nose.
- You may need to rub the garlic on the pimple directly. You may have to accept the smell for a while. Just remember that it can be beneficial to you.
- You may do this several times a day to the different pimples that you may have in different parts of your body.
There are a lot of people who are not sure how steam can be very helpful, but the truth is it is always known to be beneficial for the skin. You have to remember that steam will help your pores become open. As the bacteria and dirt are released, your skin is also able to breathe in the process. You know that this can be beneficial to you.
- You may have to heat some water in a container.
- Place it in the basin, and you may have to place your face near the basin.
- Let your face come in contact with your skin for about a few minutes.
4.Use Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Pimples in Nose Fast
A home remedy list will not be complete without the use of tea tree oil. You can already expect that tea tree oil can be excellent for getting rid of your acne and pimples. The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil can help remove the acne and pimples found on the skin.
- You have to use a cotton ball dipped in tea tree oil and place it on the pimples.
- You would have to place the cotton ball in the affected area for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- You would have to rinse your face afterward, but you can do it about 2 – 3 times a day to make it effective.
If you are fond of citrus products and lemon, in particular, you may be aware that this is one product that you can use for your skin. This is rich in vitamin C so you can be sure that your pimples will dry faster than ever.
- Make use of a cotton ball.
- You would have to dip the cotton ball in lemon juice then place it directly on the affected area.
- You may have to do this before you go to sleep at night so that you can leave the lemon overnight.
6.Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Pimples in Nose Fast
Along with the other home remedies that you may see here, apple cider vinegar is one of those that you know can be effective in getting rid of your acne and pimples especially those that you can find on your nose. Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties that can help get rid of the bacteria that may be causing the pimples.
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar with water so that the smell will not too overpower you.
- Place a small amount of apple cider vinegar mixed in with water on the pimples.
- You may have to do this every day to get the best results possible.
You may be surprised to know that egg whites can also be used as a home remedy against acne and the pimples that you may have on your nose. Do remember that egg whites can help dry the acne so you can make use of this well.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolk.
- Using a cotton ball, you can dip it and place the egg whites directly on the pimples on your nose.
- If you would like to massage the egg whites a bit, you may do this as well.
- Leave the egg whites on the skin for about an hour.
The best thing about baking soda is it can help exfoliate the skin properly. You have to make sure that you will be able to get rid of the excess oil, skin, and dirt from your skin with the use of this home remedy.
- Mix baking soda with lemon juice until you create a thick paste.
- Place the paste on all the affected areas especially your nose.
- Let the paste dry for a few minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water after the paste has dried.
- You may have to do this twice a day every day until a pimple on your nose or any affected area of your skin disappears.
9.Use Honey to Get Rid of Pimples in Nose Fast
If there is one thing that can be said about honey is that it is one of the natural antibiotics that can be found naturally in nature. The best thing about this is that it can help speed up the healing of a pimple on your nose.
- You may use clean cotton that you have dipped in honey to place in the affected area.
- Leave the honey on the pimple for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the skin with warm water and pat dry.
Do you know that papaya is one of the ingredients that can only be found in skin care products that cost a lot of money? You can make use of real papaya on your skin as a natural home remedy to get rid of the pimples that you may have on your nose.
- Mash the flesh of the papaya. Make sure that you will not include the rind.
- Place the papaya on the affected area of your skin.
- Leave it on the skin for about 30 minutes.
- Remember to rinse off the papaya from your skin, and you would need to moisturize your skin afterward.
With all of these home remedies that you can try, you can be sure that you will be able to get rid of a pimple on your nose.