How to get rid of rash under breast?There are a lot of women who usually have problems with having some sort of rash under their breasts. While it is not necessarily serious, a lot of women become irritated and become uncomfortable because of the feeling that they get.
There are some reasons why women develop rashes under their breast such as the following:
- Excessive Sweating – There are some women who sweat a lot. While some are hereditary, there are also some women who sweat excessively because of their lifestyle.
- Lack of Air Circulation – Yet again, this is another reason why people develop rashes. Usually, when tight clothes are worn, not a lot of air circulates to let the skin breathe.
- Ill Fitting Brassiere – Wearing bras that are too loose or too tight can cause rashes.
There are still other possible reasons why people develop rashes under their breast such as infections or allergies but the important thing is to figure out how to possibly get rid of those rashes at the soonest possible time. Would you like to know how you can possibly get rid of the rash under your breast? Here are some of the home remedies that you ought to try.
Top 10 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Rash under Breast
- Calamine Lotion
Do you know that calamine lotion is known to be very effective in getting rid of the rash that might be developing on the skin? Remember that this can help in getting rid of the rashes and will bring the comfort that you need as well.
- Make sure that the affected area is clean before you start placing the calamine lotion.
- With the use of a cotton ball, apply the calamine lotion on the affected area.
- This would have to be done every time you feel the itch.
- Olive Oil
If you would have to choose olive oil, make sure that you will choose extra virgin olive oil as this can provide the best moisture for your skin. At the same time, you can make sure that your skin will become rejuvenated because of the olive oil. This can help soothe your skin.
- Mix olive oil with honey.
- This would need to be placed on the rash under the breast area for about 3 – 4 times a day.
- This would need to be done daily until you see desired results.
- Apply Vinegar to Get Rid of Rash Under Breast
There is a possibility that the chemicals left behind on the clothing that you wear and even your bra is the main reason why your skin is reacting with the appearance of a rash. You can always get rid of this by making sure that you will use vinegar that can help get rid of the chemicals.
- Vinegar would have to be mixed with hot water.
- All the clothes that you are going to wear may be placed there for a certain time period.
- Dry the clothes and iron before wearing.
- Vinegar can also be placed on the rash and left for a few minutes before rinsing.
There is a possibility that you would like to get rid of the skin inflammation at the soonest possible time and the oatmeal can be beneficial in making sure that it will soothe the skin.
- Make sure that you will grind oatmeal beforehand so that it can be made into a sort of paste.
- Mix it in with honey and yogurt and place it on the rashes.
- Leave it on the skin until it dries out a bit.
- This can be done every day.
- Use Cold Compress to Get Rid of Rash Under Breast
There are a lot of times when you can feel a burning or itching sensation because of the rashes on your skin. You know that this can be lessened with the use of a hot compress.
- Place some ice inside a thin cloth. You may want to place about 3 – 4 ice cubes so that you will feel it immediately.
- Place on the affected area of the skin for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Take a break for a while as this may be bad for the skin to become exposed to too much ice.
- After some time, repeat the process again.
- Aloe Vera
There are a lot of properties in Aloe Vera that makes it perfect for alleviating some signs of redness and itch brought about by rashes. It is also anti bacterial which means that it can help get rid of the bacteria that may be causing the itch.
- You would need to get a fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Extract the Aloe Vera leaf from the gel.
- Apply the gel to the affected area and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- You would need to do this about 3x a day.
- Use Cotton to Get Rid of Rash Under Breast
Since one of the main reasons why women usually develop rashes under breasts is because of excessive sweating, the use of cotton can help get rid of the excess sweat that may cause the rashes to take place.
- You would need to place a thin amount of cotton in between the clothes that you are wearing and your skin so that all of your sweat will be absorbed by the cotton.
- Another way by which you can lessen the possibility of acquiring rashes underneath the breast is by wearing clothes that are made out of cotton as this can help the skin breathe better to reduce the accumulation of bacteria that thrive on warm and moist places.
- Baking Soda
If you would like your rashes to become dry, the use of baking soda can be very effective in making this happen. Remember that it also has properties that can help get rid of the inflammation of the rashes underneath your breast.
- Add a bit of baking soda to a cup of water.
- Place the mixture that should not turn pasty because there should be more water on the affected area of the skin.
- Leave the mixture on the skin for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Do this about 2 – 3 times daily until you see the rashes start to dry out.
- Use Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Rash Under Breast
There are just a lot of properties available in tea tree oil which makes it very effective in getting rid of rashes on the skin. It can help prevent the appearance of fungus that might be causing the infection and the rash on the skin.
- Mix tea tree oil with a carrier oil like olive oil so that it can be absorbed by the skin better.
- Dip a cotton ball and place it directly on the rash.
- After enough oil has been placed on the skin, massage it gently to allow the oil to be absorbed better by the skin.
- Do this every day and you will start to see some results.
Garlic has antiseptic and antifungal properties which makes it effective about getting rid of the rash that may be found underneath the breast area.
- You would need to increase the amount of garlic that you eat every day.
- You can also place garlic with olive oil and leave it on for a whole night.
- You would then use the oil the next morning by applying it directly on the rash.
- Leave it on the skin for a few minutes before washing off completely.
With all of these home remedies, you will start to feel comfortable again without any rash under your breast to cause you irritation and discomfort.