If there is one thing that people would always like to have, it is luxurious and lustrous hair. It always matters a lot for both men and women. While men usually have shorter hair than women, it does not mean that they do not care when their hair starts to thin. Usually, people who have thicker hair are considered younger looking. Usually, when hair loss starts to happen, that is also the time when people start to become anxious and also when they start to think about possible things that they may undergo to bring back the previous state of their hair.
Different Causes of Hair Loss
There are various reasons why hair loss becomes apparent in people. Here are just some of the reasons for hair loss:
- Genetics – It is quite obvious that if any of your parents or both your parents have problems with losing hair, it will be very likely that you will acquire that too.
- Stress – It is possible that you lose hair sometimes because of school and this can cause loss for about a few months. This will improve later on especially when the stress lessens.
- Products and Chemicals – There are different things that you can use for your hair but some may be too strong for your hair and scalp.
- Age – As people age, the hair follicles do not grow as much anymore and this can cause the hair to become thinner. Remember that you lose about 150 hair strands a day. If the hair follicles do not grow immediately, the hair will become thinner and thinner.
- Diet – It is likely that you still do not eat the right food products that you need to take every day. You should make sure that you follow a balanced diet to provide your body all the things that it needs.
Here are just some of the reasons why you are losing your hair but do not fret because even if there are different causes of hair loss, there are also different remedies that can be done to improve the condition of your hair.
Top 10 Home Remedies for Hair Growth Fast
What you do not realize is that the simplest home remedy is something that can be done at home very easily without using any products. Massaging can usually increase the blood circulation on the scalp and this can increase the chances of hair growth.
- Place the fingers on the scalp.
- Massage the scalp in circular motions for about 5 minutes.
- For best results, healthy hair oil can also be massaged on the scalp once a day.
You are probably not familiar with what Indian Gooseberry is. In some parts of the world, this is also known as Amla. What Indian Gooseberry can give is a wide amount of vitamin C. One of the main reasons why people lose hair is because they do not get enough Vitamin C every day.
- Get Indian Gooseberry and mix it in with lemon juice for the best results.
- Place on the scalp and massage gently for about 5 minutes.
- Cover the scalp with a shower cap.
- Leave on the scalp overnight.
- Rinse hair with warm water in the morning.
A lot of people know that Rosemary is one of the herbs that can make meat taste good and smell fragrant. What you do not realize is that Rosemary is actually very helpful in making hair grow again. The antioxidant components of Rosemary can help reverse the effects brought about by hair loss.
- Make sure that Rosemary oil will be used instead of the dried or the fresh herb.
- Mix the Rosemary oil with coconut oil.
- Apply on the hair and massage the mixture on the scalp.
- Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and shampoo hair afterwards.
A lot of people cannot take the smell of onion juice probably because of its pungent smell and you probably cannot take it too. Still, onion juice is very effective in reversing the effects brought about by hair loss. The main reason for this is because of the amount of sulfur that can be found in onions. It can help make the hair re grow faster too.
- Grate the onion in order to get the juice and place the juice on the right container.
- Apply the onion juice on the scalp and leave the juice for about half an hour.
- Wash off the onion juice and shampoo as usual.
It is likely that you do not want to take castor oil if it means that you are going to ingest it but if the main reason why you are going to use castor oil is only for your hair, then you will have no trouble placing it on your scalp. Castor oil contains vitamin E and this can be very effective in promoting hair growth and changing the effects of hair loss on the hair and scalp.
- Find a base oil to mix castor oil with to make it attach itself to the scalp better. A good oil to use may be olive oil or coconut oil.
- Rub the oil mixture on the scalp and massage the hair and scalp for a certain period of time.
- Leave for about 45 minutes on the scalp.
- Rinse and shampoo. Do remember that it may be a bit hard to remove with just one shampoo.
Aloe Vera is one of the ingredients of shampoos and conditioners probably because of its many properties that can help promote hair growth and can improve the condition of the hair. Aloe Vera contains the enzymes needed in order to make the hair grow better. It does not matter whether the Aloe Vera gel or the Aloe Vera juice will be used. Both can be effective in combating hair loss.
- Get the gel of the Aloe Vera or cut up a leaf in order to get the gel.
- Apply the Aloe Vera extract on the scalp.
- Leave the Aloe Vera on the scalp for about a few hours.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
- The process can be done about 3x a week for best results.
Sometimes, what the hair needs is protein so that it can grow better. The good news is that eggs contain protein which means that it can be used on the hair in order to promote hair growth. This is what you would need to place on your hair so that it will go back to its previous form.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and set aside the egg whites.
- Mix in the egg yolks with olive oil or plain yogurt.
- Massage on the hair and scalp for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
Aside from the fact that Hibiscus is known to be a flower that is often overlooked, it is also a flower that can be used in order to make homemade bubbles. Since it has natural healing properties, it can be used to promote hair growth. This is also known to prevent other known problems with the hair and the scalp.
- Get a few pieces of the hibiscus flower and mix it in with coconut oil.
- Heat the flower together with the coconut oil until the solution changes its color.
- Get the oil and place it all over the hair before sleeping at night.
- Rinse off in the morning.
- This can be done about 3 – 4 times a week.
Aside from the fact that lemon juice can be placed on the hair especially on the beach in order to promote natural beach waves, lemon juice can also be good for the hair and scalp since it contains vital nutrients that can help promote hair growth. It also improves the circulation of the blood on the scalp and this can promote hair growth too.
- Get the lemon juice from one whole lemon.
- Mix in the lemon juice with any essential oil.
- Place on the hair and massage for a few minutes.
- Leave on the scalp for about half an hour.
- Rinse off with water.
Coconut oil has been mentioned several times earlier because it is known to help prevent the onset of hair loss. Do remember that coconut milk can be as effective since it contains essential fats that can help promote the growth of hair on the scalp again. Do remember that coconut milk would have to be made.
- Get the coconut milk by mixing the meat of the coconut with water and boiling it.
- Wait for the water to turn into a whitish color.
- Strain the solution and place the liquid on a clean container.
- Let it cool.
- Place the solution on the hair and scalp.
Here are just some of the natural home remedies that can be done in order to promote hair growth and prevent the onset of hair loss. Have the hair that you have always wanted by doing the remedies mentioned above.