There are a lot of people who would like to make sure that they will keep their skin light and clear but there are different things that people undergo everyday that makes it harder for them to keep their skin light. Of course, there are also some people who naturally have tanned skin and for their own reasons, they would like to lighten their own skin.
There are still other reasons why people usually start to get some skin problems such as the following:
- Environmental Pollution – The world that we live in right now is dirtier than ever and this has made it far harder for people to have clearer skin.
- Medical Condition – People who have medical conditions sometimes develop some skin conditions that can cause the skin to become darker.
- Stress – People who all stressed out will have skin that is not as good as they would like it to be because of the constant stress exposure.
There may still be other reasons why people develop skin problems but the main thing to remember is you can always do things in order to have better looking and lighter skin. If you would check out the products that are being sold, you will find out that there are so many products that are available and all of these products are meant for whitening and lightening the skin.
If you would like to save up on money and you would like to have a better skin condition, what you can do instead of purchasing a lot of money on skin products that promise to make your skin whiter, you can try out some home remedies instead. Are you curious to know what type of home remedies you can try? Then read on.
Top 10 Home Remedies to Lighten Skin Fast
Oranges are full of Vitamin C which is good for the skin. This said, it is not surprising that a lot of people think that oranges can be good for the skin. Orange also has a bleaching property which can help lighten the skin a few shades.
- Squeeze a whole orange.
- Add turmeric powder to make a paste.
- Apply this on the areas that you would like to lighten and leave it on for half an hour.
- Wash it off with warm water.
If there is one thing that people know about lemons, it is the fact that it is acidic. The acid in lemon makes it the perfect bleaching agent of the skin. It also contains Vitamin C that can help the skin regenerate faster than usual.
- Squeeze enough lemon juice for the places that you would be applying the lemon to.
- With the use of a cotton ball, dip the cotton ball into the lemon juice and apply it directly on the skin.
- Leave the lemon juice on the face for about an hour.
- Wash it off with water.
- Doing this every day can help lighten the skin immediately.
Have you ever wondered why a lot of the products that are available in the supermarket right now seem to have honey added as one of the main ingredients? This is because honey is also considered to be a moisturizer which means that it can help a lot in keeping the moisture of the skin as it makes the skin lighter than its natural shade.
- Get pure honey that has not been processed in any way.
- Make sure that you will leave the honey on the face for about 10 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
- This would need to be done daily.
Aloe Vera is known to be good not only for the skin but also for the hair. For the skin, Aloe Vera can prevent hyper pigmentation so it can make your skin go back to its natural color. At the same time, it can also allow the cells to regenerate faster which means that new skin will grow faster as well.
- Make use of fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Remove the gel from the Aloe Vera leaf.
- Place the gel on the skin and leave it there for about half an hour.
- Wash it off with water.
- This would have to be done twice a day since Aloe Vera is gentle on the skin.
The thing about the tomato is that it is high in anti oxidants that can help remove the toxins from the skin that might be causing the discoloration to occur. At the same time, it can also promote cell growth that the skin will benefit from.
- Get fresh tomato juice and mix it in with oatmeal.
- Place the mask on the face and leave it for 15 – 20 minutes.
- This would have to be rinsed with cold water.
At this point you probably know that yogurt has actually been stemmed from milk. As we all know, milk has a lot of nutrients that can be good for the skin so it only follows that yogurt can be good for the skin as well.
- Rub plain yogurt on your skin.
- You would need to leave it on for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.
- This would have to be done every day until you start seeing some results.
Do you know that potatoes can also be good for the skin? While most potatoes that we see right now have already been cooked and may be oily, raw potatoes can be good for the skin as it can help lighten the skin as well.
- Grate potatoes that will be enough to cover the areas you would like to place the potatoes on.
- Place the potatoes directly on the skin.
- Leave the potatoes on the face for about half an hour.
- This would need to be done twice every day until you start seeing desired results.
Whenever people would want to have lighter skin, gram flour is always one of the things that people would like to have. You have to remember that this is best for people who would like to make their skin complexion lighter.
- Mix gram flour with a bit of rose water to make a paste.
- Apply the gram flour on the areas of the body that you would like to lighten.
- Wait for the paste to dry first before you can wash it off with water.
There are a lot of things that Turmeric is known to do and one of these is to make sure that that skin will become lighter. At the same time, Turmeric is known to even out the skin tone. You can be sure that the appearance of turmeric can have a lot of improvement on your health overall.
- Mix turmeric with milk in order to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your skin.
- Wait for the paste to dry before rinsing with water.
While papaya is known to aid digestion, it is also known to be good for the skin as it can help lighten the skin naturally. This explains why a lot of whitening products contain papaya. At the same time, papaya is known to help in making the skin glow.
- Get the inner part of the papaya and mash it to make a paste.
- Place the paste on various skin areas that you would like to lighten.
- Allow the paste to dry before washing off with cold water.
- This would have to be done every day.
With all of these home remedies that are available, you can now be sure that you will have a chance to make your skin lighter and better with the use of these home remedies.