How to stop sneezing fast? You have to remember that the main reason why you are sneezing is that your body is trying to get rid of something that it finds dangerous. This means that if there are some allergens that are trying to enter your body, sneezing will get them out again. There are different reasons why you will have the tendency to sneeze.
Common Reasons for Sneezing are the following
- Allergies to various things normally to dust, smoke, pollen, and other irritants.
- Cold weather or extreme weather changes can also cause people to sneeze.
- There are also certain medications that may cause people to sneeze.
Based on the things that are mentioned above, what do you think is the reason why you sneeze often? It does not mean that just because you normally have it, you would have to live with it. Most of the time, sneezing will let you become distracted from the things that you have to do. You may also feel the need to become tired easily. This means that you will not have the strength to do various types of work anymore.
Instead of having to drink medications all the time, it may be best if you could try other home remedies that may also be as effective. Would you like to know some of the home remedies that you can try?
10 Easy Home Remedies to Stop Sneezing Fast
You may think that chamomile is used more in order to help you relax but when you are sneezing, using chamomile tea can also be effective for you. Chamomile contains natural antihistamines that can help get rid of the reason why you are sneezing in the first place.
- You would need to place a chamomile tea bag or dried chamomile on a cup of warm water.
- Make sure that you will let the chamomile steep for a few minutes.
- Add honey to make it taste better.
- You would need to drink this tea twice every day.
You have to remember that the essential oils that we have right now are all meant to improve our condition. Peppermint oil can be one of the oils that can be used in order to stop sneezing. Since peppermint oil has antibacterial properties, this can help get rid of the problem immediately.
- A few drops of peppermint oil would need to be placed on a bowl of hot water.
- Cover your head with a towel.
- Inhale the steam that you would get from the bowl.
- You can be sure that after some time, your nasal passages will start to clear up.
You are probably aware that ginger is one of the things that are used in a variety of home remedies. Whether it is for digestion and sometimes even for the skin, ginger can be effective for a lot of other things. This can be very effective against allergies because of its antihistamine properties.
- Make sure that you will wash and peel the ginger root first.
- You would need to crush the ginger root.
- Extract the juice from the ginger root.
- Take about 2 teaspoons of ginger and consume it every day.
You may think that Fenugreek seeds can be used for a variety of other things but you may have never thought that they can be effective against sneezing as well. You can be sure that this can be effective in providing relief to your nose. This can be very effective in trying to stop you from sneezing.
- Remember to add fenugreek seeds to boiling water.
- Make sure that you will boil it until such time when there is not enough boiling water on the pot anymore.
- You would need to strain the fenugreek seeds and just place the liquid in a container.
- Sip the liquid throughout the day.
Do you know why garlic is often included in a lot of home remedy lists? This is because this can be effective for a lot of other things. This also acts as an antibiotic. It also has anti-viral properties that can help get rid of the problems why you are sneezing.
- Make sure that you will use enough cloves of garlic. You may need about 3 – 5.
- Crush the garlic until you make a paste.
- Inhale the fragrance of garlic. You can be sure that it will be strong enough to clear your sinuses.
- You will be able to breathe with ease afterward.
Have you ever wondered why there are a lot of people who sneeze when they are exposed to black pepper? It has certain elements that can help get rid of the various particles that may have gotten stuck on the nasal passages. This is a simple solution against sneezing.
- Pepper would have to be placed in warm water.
- Make sure that you will mix it properly.
- Drink this solution about 2 – 3 times every day.
If you would like to stop sneezing, using the saline solution can be just what you need. You know that all of the reasons why you are sneezing are stuck in your nasal cavity so using a saline solution can help get rid of them at the soonest possible time.
- Make sure that you will add salt to warm water. You may also put a pinch of baking soda if you want to.
- Place the solution on the device that you will use.
- Tilt your head to one side so that the saline solution will pass through your nasal cavities with ease.
- Remember to breathe in through your mouth while you are doing the whole process.
Oil of Oregano
You may be familiar with oregano because you know that this is one herb that can be used for cooking but the oil of oregano can be very effective in stopping your sneeze. Oil of oregano is also full of properties that can help strengthen people’s immune systems.
- You would need to add a few drops of oil of oregano to the fruit juice that you are going to drink.
- You may also choose to add it with water. This will depend on you.
- Make sure that you will drink this about twice a day.
Although this is one bitter vegetable, you can be sure that it has some properties that can help get rid of your problems with sneezing. This also has medicinal properties that can give you the benefits that you are searching for.
- You would need to place the leaves of the bitter gourd in water for about 10 minutes.
- Make sure to remove the gourds and add hot water instead.
- Place a bit of honey in order to make it taste better.
- Make sure to drink this regularly because it will improve your condition.
As long as you will increase the amount of Vitamin C that you have in your body, you can be sure that this can be highly effective in lowering the amount of histamine that your body may be exposed to. This means that you can stop sneezing after some time.
- In order to get enough vitamin C, you may choose to get the juice of lemon or oranges.
- You also need to add vegetables to your diet in order to make you healthier.
- You will not sneeze as much afterward.
Now that you are aware of the various things that you can do in order to stop sneezing, do you think that these home remedies will be highly effective for you? Just try it out and you may be surprised with the results that you will get.