How to get rid of varicose veins?It is possible that the main reason why you are reading this right now is because you are having problems with your varicose veins. Usually, the main reason why varicose veins appear is because they usually appear in the skin’s surface.
There are times when varicose veins appear in different parts of the body but they normally appear on the calves and the feet. You may be embarrassed by it and you find it hard to wear dresses and shorts because you feel self conscious because they are obvious. You may think that only women experience this type of problem but men also get afflicted with varicose veins too.
There are some ways that people can prevent the appearance of varicose veins. Some of these methods are the following:
- Avoid standing or staying in one position for hours – When you do this, there is a big chance that your varicose veins will start bulging and will all be on top of each other.
- Avoid crossing your legs – You may love crossing your legs because you feel more comfortable but do not do something that can be bad for the circulation of your blood especially in the calf area.
- Avoid wearing clothes that are too tight – When you wear clothes that are too tight, you are constricting the blood flowing on your veins and they might not flow normally. This can then cause the appearance of varicose veins.
Aside from these things, there may still be other reasons why people get varicose veins. If in case you already have varicose veins, what you can do is make sure that you will find ways to get rid of varicose veins.
There are certain symptoms that may be felt by people who have varicose veins. That is right, aside from the appearance of varicose veins; those who have it also report that they are having troubles having to move their legs from time to time. You may have considered undergoing surgery or other types of treatments in order to get rid of your varicose veins but then, what if you would be told that there are natural ways that can help you get rid of your varicose veins? Here are some of the remedies that you ought to do.
How to Get Rid of Varicose Veins Naturally
Do you know that garlic is very helpful in a lot of ways? Aside from its natural benefits for the body, this can also be effective for varicose veins because it can help reduce inflammation and at the same time, make sure that you will not feel the heaviness usually associated with having varicose veins. Blood circulation will also improve greatly if you would include fresh garlic in your diet.
- Make sure that you will use small slices of garlic cloves.
- You can munch on them before eating your normal food three times a day.
- Another option is to make sure that you will get the essence of garlic.
- You can do this by placing garlic cloves in a container overnight.
- You can then use the liquid mixed with garlic essence on your varicose veins.
- Witch Hazel
There are some people who are not familiar with witch hazel but this is another herb that can be very effective in getting rid of varicose veins because it can help strengthen the blood vessels. When it does that, there are lesser chances that your varicose veins will all twist and go on top of each other. Witch Hazel can also act like an astringent.
- Prepare witch hazel.
- Soak clean cloth on the witch hazel and place it directly on the varicose veins.
- Place the clean cloth on top of the area where you have varicose veins and leave it there for some time.
- This would have to be done about 2 – 3 times a day.
- Effects will start to show after about 2 months.
- Use Olive Oil to Get Rid of Varicose Veins Naturally
A lot of people are familiar with olive oil and it is only natural that you also use olive oil as part of your diet because it contains good fat. You have to know that aside from reducing the bad fat in your body, it can also improve blood circulation. When this happens, you can be sure that you will not be feeling too much pain anymore because of your protruding varicose veins.
- Mix together olive oil and vitamin E oil. Vitamin E can act like the carrier oil so that it will be fully absorbed by the skin.
- Massage the varicose veins with the mixture of olive oil and vitamin E oil.
- This would have to be done twice a day.
- The effect would start to take effect after 2 months.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
It is very obvious that no home remedy list will be complete without the appearance of apple cider vinegar. You may be surprised that apple cider vinegar can also give some help in getting rid of varicose veins too. Do remember that the use of apple cider vinegar can effectively cleanse the body and will result to better blood circulation. This will then lead to the disappearance of varicose veins.
- Get a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and place it directly on the varicose veins.
- Massage the area to make sure that the components of apple cider vinegar will be absorbed fully by the skin.
- Do this twice a day. You are recommended to do it once in the morning and once at night.
There are a lot of people who know that parsley is one of the most popular herbs because it is often used to make some dishes look better but do you know that parsley can also be helpful in getting rid of varicose veins? The main reason why this is possible is because parsley contains vitamin C that is needed by the body to improve overall blood circulation. It also has rutin and the main work of rutin is to strengthen capillaries and vessels.
- Prepare a handful of parsley.
- Place it on a pot of boiling water and let it steep for about 5 minutes.
- Make sure that you will let the parsley and water cool down before you take it in.
- Apply the liquid on the affected area. You may also choose to add oil so that it can be fully absorbed by the skin.
- Do this twice a day for several months.
Are you familiar with marigold simply because it is a type of flower? You have to remember that this is rich with vitamin C that can help strengthen capillaries and other blood vessels. It can also help in repairing broken cells that might have been broken because of the appearance of varicose veins.
- Boil marigold in a cup of water.
- Let it steep for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Place clean cloth on the mixture and place the cloth directly on top of the affected area.
- This would need to be done 3- 4 times a day.
These are just some of the home remedies that you can do so that you can effectively get rid of varicose veins. Why go through expensive treatments when you can get rid of varicose veins through the use of the home remedies mentioned above?