How to relieve inner knee pain naturally? You may not want to go out of your house or even do any sort of movement because you are feeling some pain in your inner knee. Instead of panicking, you have to remember that assessing the type of pain that you are feeling is always a good way to start.
There are different reasons why you might be feeling knee pain. For instance, you might have sprained your inner knee even if you were not aware of this. There is also a big chance that you are experiencing arthritis. You have to remember that fighting the pain can be done in different ways. You may always start combating your knee pain by first knowing the actual cause of your knee pain.
You do know that you do not want to get to experience the pain and discomfort brought about by inner knee pain so what you can do is to find some remedies that will help reduce the pain that you are feeling. You can lessen the symptoms that you may be feeling if you would do different remedies.
How to Relieve Inner Knee Pain Fast and Naturally
It may be surprising for a lot of people to find cayenne on the list as this is well known to be a spice that is used to make a lot of dishes interesting but Cayenne contains Capsaicin and this ingredient can help reduce the inflammation of the inner portion of the knee. At the same time, it can also act as an analgesic. Do remember that this is not recommended for people who may have some wounds near the knee as it can be really painful.
- You would need to mix in a bit of cayenne pepper with coconut oil.
- Place the mixture on the inner portion of the knee.
- Leave for about half an hour.
- Rinse with water.
- This would have to be done 3x a day every day until the inflammation of the inner knee visibly starts to reduce.
While some people are not even aware that Fenugreek seeds exist, some have used them for a long period of time as a natural home remedy for various things that they may be experiencing. In this case, Fenugreek seeds can also be effective in getting rid of inner knee pain. At the same time, this can also help reduce the inflammation of the knee.
- Fenugreek seeds would have to be roasted before they can be used.
- After they cool down, they would have to be powdered.
- Mix the powdered fenugreek seeds with water.
- Apply on the knee at night and leave on overnight. This will help reduce the inflammation of the knee depending on the cause.
- This would need to be done daily.
Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey are two stapes of home remedies because they are used for a wide variety of things. Honey is well known to be good not only for the skin and hair but also for the nails as well while Apple Cider Vinegar can be used for almost everything. Most lists of home remedies will always have these two to be your main ingredients for the different problems that you may have.
- You would have to mix apple cider vinegar and honey together.
- Add a bit of water to the mixture that you have created.
- This would have to be done 3x every single day.
The smell of garlic may be too strong for a lot of people especially for those who would like to get rid of knee pain naturally but the fact cannot be denied that garlic can be an ingredient considered to be useful.
Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties which means that it can reduce the inflammation of your knee that might be causing you some pain.
- You may have to use raw garlic or you may choose garlic oil depending on your preference.
- Apply the raw garlic that has been crushed on the inner knee portion. If in case you are using garlic oil, place it on the inner knee and massage it until it is fully absorbed by the skin.
- You can also add garlic to the things that you normally eat.
Coconut oil has changed considerably over the past years. This is quite different from the coconut oil that people used to tan at the beach. Right now, coconut oil is used for a wide variety of remedies and this is just one of those.
- Make sure that you will use warm coconut oil when you are going to massage your knee.
- Remember to massage in gentle, circular motions to make things more effective for you.
Do you think that your inner knee pain is brought about by having some stiff joints on your inner knees probably because of the activities that you have done? If yes then you know that the use of steam as a home remedy can be effective in getting rid of your knee pain.
- You can choose to rent a steam room in gyms especially at the gym where you constantly exercise.
- If you need to do it on your own, you would need to run hot water in your bathroom for about 10 – 15 minutes until the bathroom is fully steamed.
- Stay in the steam for about 20 minutes.
- Do this whenever you can.
You have to remember that tired and stressed knees can be extremely painful but you can avoid this by making sure that you will use an ice compress to be placed on the inner portion of your knee. This can help reduce the inflammation that might be causing the pain in your knee.
- Wrap some ice cubes inside a clean cloth.
- Place the cloth with ice on the inner knee area.
- Leave it in the area for about 20 minutes.
- Remove it on the skin for about 20 minutes before placing it on the skin again.
Do you know that exercising will allow you to reduce the pain that you are feeling on your inner knee? As much as possible, you may not want to move your knee and this may depend on the reason why you have been experiencing pain in your inner knee. But if in case you know that you do not have any injury, doing some exercises can help reduce the pain.
- Do the hamstring stretch as this will help stretch out the muscles of your inner knee and correct what is wrong.
- You may also want to do the calf stretch as this is one area that is not usually stretched by doing the things that people do every day.
- Do some strengthener exercises in order to make the muscles of your legs stronger than ever. The stronger your muscles are, the lesser chances that you are going to experience pain.
Now that you know the various things that you can do in order to help relieve inner knee pain, remember that experiencing the painful symptoms for quite a long period of time should prompt you to have yourself checked immediately. This is also the same if you experience recurring pain in your knee area.