How to relieve inner knee pain naturally? You may not want to leave your house or move because you feel pain in your inner knee. Instead of panicking, you must remember that assessing the type of pain you feel is always an excellent way to start.
There are different reasons why you might be feeling knee pain. For instance, you might have sprained your inner knee even if you are unaware of this. There is also a big chance that you are experiencing arthritis. You must remember that fighting the pain can be done differently. You may always start combating your knee pain by first knowing the actual cause of your knee pain.
You do know that you do not want to experience the pain and discomfort brought about by inner knee pain, so what you can do is find some remedies that will help reduce your pain. You can lessen the symptoms you may feel if you do different treatments.
How to Relieve Inner Knee Pain Fast and Naturally
It may be surprising for many people to find cayenne on the list as this is well known to be a spice used to make many exciting dishes. Still, cayenne contains Capsaicin, which can help reduce the inflammation of the inner portion of the knee. At the same time, it can also act as an analgesic. Remember that this is not recommended for people with wounds near the knee, which can be painful.
- You need to mix a bit of cayenne pepper with coconut oil.
- Place the mixture on the inner portion of the knee.
- Leave for about half an hour.
- Rinse with water.
- This would have to be done 3x a day until the inner knee’s inflammation visibly reduces.
While some people are unaware that Fenugreek seeds exist, some have used them for a long time as a natural home remedy for various things they may be experiencing. In this case, Fenugreek seeds can also be effective in getting rid of inner knee pain. At the same time, this can also help reduce knee inflammation.
- Fenugreek seeds would have to be roasted before they can be used.
- After they cool down, they would have to be powdered.
- Mix the powdered fenugreek seeds with water.
- Apply on the knee at night and leave on overnight. This will help reduce the inflammation of the knee, depending on the cause.
- This would need to be done daily.
Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey are two home remedies because they are used for various things. Honey is well known to be good for the skin and hair, and nails, while Apple Cider Vinegar can be used for almost everything. Most lists of home remedies will always have these two be your main ingredients for the different problems you may have.
- You would have to mix apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Add a bit of water to the mixture that you have created.
- This would have to be done 3x every single day.
The smell of garlic may be too intense for many people, especially those who would like to get rid of knee pain naturally, but the fact cannot be denied that garlic can be an ingredient considered beneficial.
Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties, which means that it can reduce the inflammation of your knee that might be causing you some pain.
- Depending on your preference, you may have to use raw garlic or choose garlic oil.
- Apply the raw garlic that has been crushed on the inner knee portion. If you are using garlic oil, massage it on the inner knee until the skin fully absorbs it.
- You can also add garlic to the things that you usually eat.
Coconut oil has changed considerably over the past years. This differs from the coconut oil used to tan at the beach. Right now, coconut oil is used for a wide variety of remedies, and this is just one of those.
- Make sure that you will use warm coconut oil when you are going to massage your knee.
- Remember to massage in gentle, circular motions to make things more effective.
Do you think that your inner knee pain is brought about by having some stiff joints on your inner knees, probably because of the activities that you have done? If yes, then you know that the use of steam as a home remedy can be effective in getting rid of your knee pain.
- You can choose to rent a steam room in the gym, especially at the gym where you constantly exercise.
- If you need to do it yourself, you must run hot water in your bathroom for about 10 – 15 minutes until the toilet is thoroughly steamed.
- Stay in the steam for about 20 minutes.
- Do this whenever you can.
You have to remember that tired and stressed knees can be extremely painful, but you can avoid this by making sure that you will use an ice compress to be placed on the inner portion of your knee. This can help reduce the inflammation that might be causing the pain in your knee.
- Wrap some ice cubes inside a clean cloth.
- Place the cloth with ice on the inner knee area.
- Please leave it in the area for about 20 minutes.
- Please remove it from the skin for about 20 minutes before placing it on the skin again.
Do you know that exercising reduces the pain in your inner knee? As much as possible, you may not want to move your knee, which may depend on why you have been experiencing pain in your inner knee. But if you know that you do not have any injury, doing some exercises can help reduce the pain.
- Do the hamstring stretch, as this will help stretch out the muscles of your inner knee and correct what is wrong.
- You may also want to do the calf stretch as this is one area that is not usually stretched by doing the things people do daily.
- Do some strengthening exercises to make the muscles of your legs more vital than ever. The stronger your strengths are, the less likely you will experience pain.
Now that you know what you can do to help relieve inner knee pain remember that experiencing the painful symptoms for quite a long time should prompt you to check yourself immediately. This is also the same if you experience recurring pain in your knee area.