How to get rid of muffin top & belly fat?The muffin top is known to be a curse that a lot of people would not want to have. People can be slender and they can also be a bit on the chubby side and they can have it. The bad news is that a lot of people are destined to have it because of different factors like the food that people eat plus the lifestyle that people are leading right now.
The muffin top is not only known to be excess fat, it is relatively dangerous to have fat around the abdomen because a lot of conditions are known to stem from the fat found in the midsection. It is generally recommended that people should start losing weight and get rid of muffin top fast.
Some people may opt to get surgical or non surgical treatments in order to get rid of their excess fat. While this is known to be effective in reducing weight, people should remember that it will not be effective in getting rid of the problem – the main cause of acquiring the muffin top. Before going through those procedures, people should reflect about the reasons why the muffin top is obtained in the first place.
It is likely that instead of getting treatments, you would like more natural ways that you can do in order to get rid of your muffin top.
10 Easy Home Remedies to Get Rid of Muffin Top Fast
- Start Walking
There are some people who dislike walking especially when it is too hot or too cold to walk. While it may seem hard at times, walking can give a lot of benefit to people. It can help reduce the amount of fat that can be found in the midsection very easily.
- You are recommended to walk about 4 – 5 days a week.
- When you walk, you should take about 45 minutes every day.
- Make sure that you are wearing the right foot wear so that you have no chance of straining your feet in the process.
- Eat with a Plan to Get Rid of Muffin Top & Belly Fat
You might not understand this immediately but basically, it simply means that you have to ward off distracted eating. One of the reasons why you tend to eat more is because you are reading something or you are watching television. When you are distracted, you eat more portions. More often than not, you eat more than you should.
- Set a meal plan for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- If you plan on eating snacks, make sure that you research on the right snacks to eat.
- Try to eat on the dining table as much as possible because this can help you eat less.
- Give Attention to Your Portions
This is somewhat similar to distracted eating, sometimes; you may not realize that you are already eating too much because there are a lot of selections that are available. What you have to remember is that when you eat frequent, small meals instead of eating big meals, you tend to lessen the portions that you eat.
- Make sure that you will eat small portions about 5 times a day.
- Include a lot of healthy food products in your diet.
- Avoid including fried and fatty food products to reduce your cholesterol intake.
- Have Your Own Exercise Workout Routine
You are recommended to still do exercises at home no matter how busy you are because this can help your metabolism become faster especially if you are already starting to age and your metabolism is getting slower.
- You can get an exercise routine from the Internet that is guaranteed to be effective in getting rid of muffin top.
- If you are working out at the gym, you may want to seek the help of a professional trainer to guide you to the right track.
- If you have no time to workout at the gym, follow the routine that has been given to you and do it diligently at home.
- Improve your Posture to Get Rid of Muffin Top & Belly Fat
A lot of people are finding it hard to improve their posture because they have been used to their slouching, sluggish looking posture whenever they sit or stand. When you make sure that your posture is good, you are strengthening not only your core but you are also improving the blood circulation throughout your whole body.
- When you are sitting, try to sit up straight from time to time in the beginning until such time when you are already used to your new posture when sitting down.
- When standing up, make sure that you will align your neck, head and shoulders. This will help you regulate your posture further.
- Monitor Your Intake of Fat
You have to admit that fatty food products taste great. This is one main reason why a lot of people like taking it because it is good. There are different types of fats but you probably take in mono saturated fats and Trans fat. Out of the two, mono saturated fats are better because the body needs a small amount of this every day.
- Avoid eating fried food products especially those that are deep fried.
- Avoid taking in too much sweets and junk food that contains Transfat.
- Include food products that are rich in mono saturated fats such as avocadoes and green tea.
- Put More Fiber in Your Diet
If you are not sure yet about the good effects of fiber, now is the time that you will learn more about it. You have to remember that fiber can make you feel full so you do not need to eat as often as you would want to. Do remember that taking in more fiber though will mean that your body’s digestion will become slower which is not a good idea if you are always eating.
- Do remember that it will be good idea to take in fiber during breakfast or during lunch time so that by dinner, your metabolism will be faster again.
- Some of the options that you can consider are broccoli, Brussel sprouts and other food products.
- Eat Protein Rich Food Products to Get Rid of Muffin Top & Belly Fat
If you are not sure yet why you would need protein in your diet, you just have to remember that protein can increase the body’s metabolism and can let less fat become stored in your midsection.
- Some protein rich food products can be found in lean meat and seafood.
- If you are vegetarian, you may opt to try eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid Intake of Too Much Salt
It is likely that a lot of the food products that you eat have a high salt content. There are even some meals that will allow you to take in a whole day’s worth of sodium. Make sure that you do not do this by cooking your own meals and not placing too much salt when you cook. If you feel that you have taken in a lot of salt, you can take in a lot of water to help the salt get flushed out from the system.
- Look for recipes of low salt food products that still taste good.
- Avoid food products that you would need to eat with bread or rice since this tend to be saltier than usual.
This is the most important thing yet you might have forgotten about it. When you sleep, you are giving your chance to recuperate and to get rid of all the toxins that you have acquired throughout the day. The diet plans, the exercising that you are doing will not work much if you do not give your body enough time to rest. Sleeping will also stop the production of cortisol which causes you to eat more.
- Get at least 6 – 8 hours of sleep although the hours that people need to spend on sleeping may vary from one person to another.
- Make sure that you are comfortable so that you can sleep properly.
- You will feel more refreshed in the morning and your hunger pangs will be lessened as well.
Here are just some of the ways by which you can get rid of your muffin top. Do all of these and benefit from the results.