There are a lot of people who just love coconut oil because it is rich in things that humans need but recently, more and more people are becoming aware of fractionated coconut oil but are not sure what this type of coconut oil is. Based on the term “Fractionated Coconut Oil” what do you think does this term pertain to? It is quite literal as it refers to a fraction of the coconut oil available. There are a lot of people who are not even aware that this exists. Probably, this is the first time that you are hearing about this type of oil.
Coconut oil is rich in medium chain fatty acids as well as saturated fatty acids. This is actually very beneficial for humans already but since things can always be improved, the result is the making of fractionated coconut oil. This is said to be better than normal coconut oil because this has a longer shelf life. It will not matter that much anymore how long you will have it on your cupboard because it will not go rancid immediately.
Details About Fractionated Coconut Oil
You can be sure that the chain triglycerides that are all available in coconut oil are already removed in fractionated coconut oil. This highly saturated oil is already very stable and can last a long time. The levels of capric acid makes it an even better antioxidant than before.
If in case you are wondering how this type of coconut oil is created, it usually goes through steam distillation. Those that will be acquired will be labeled as fractionated coconut oil.
Wondering what fractionated coconut oil can be used for? There are various things that this coconut oil can be used for such as the following:
- Can Be Used As A Medicine – Since this type of coconut oil has been changed well, it has increased levels of antiseptic properties that can make it highly effective for certain conditions.
- Aromatherapy – For people who would need to relax after a long day, the use of fractionated coconut oil is already common as it can make people feel better.
- Products – It is quite common that some products that are used for the skin and hair may contain coconut oil but in order to make them even better, fractionated coconut oil is used instead.
- Cooking – Since this is stable then you can become assured that you can use the coconut oil for quite a long time. At the same time, it does not contain high levels of cholesterol that people, especially those who are on a diet, do not need.
- Cosmetics – Fractionated coconut oil is said to be one of the ingredients that are used to prepare certain cosmetics.
Some Benefits of Fractionated Coconut Oil
Getting to know some of the benefits of this type of coconut oil will help you decide whether you would like to have it or not.
- Aids in Weight Loss – Since coconut oil is known to help the body overall in digestion, it can also help in making people lose the excess weight that they have gained because of their lifestyle.
- Can Be Made Into Soaps – One of the issues that people have right now is the type of water that they have at home. A lot of people have hard water at home and as a result, they are unable to clean themselves well. The use of a fractionated coconut oil based soap can produce better bubbles and can generally help clean the body better.
- Effective in Skin Care Products – The primary reason this type of oil is being used in skin care products is because it can be easily absorbed by the skin. A lot of people do not like the fact that they can still feel the skin care product that they have applied on their skin.
Some Caution May Be Required
Based on the different things that have been said about fractionated coconut oil, it seems to be the best type of oil to use right now for cooking and baking and even for your other needs but you have to remember that the composition of this type of oil may be different depending on the manufacturer. For instance, there are some that are unsaturated which means that they cannot be used for cooking. Do not purchase this type of coconut oil if your intention is to cook. Be aware oft their differences so that you can choose the right one for you.
You also have to remember that if you are not ready to spend a lot of money on it, then you may want to stick with basic coconut oil. Since this is processed more and even harder to acquire, you may have to pay more for it.
Difference of Fractionated Coconut Oil with Virgin Coconut Oil
You may be wondering at this point which one is better? It will depend on how you are going to use it. For instance, some types of fractionated coconut oil like mentioned earlier can be used for cooking and they can be considered ideal for cooking as they do not go rancid easily but if you would like something more organic and less processed, taking in virgin coconut oil may be the better option.
When it comes to medicinal properties, fractionated coconut oil may be considered better because of its anti inflammatory properties. It also contains a lot of antioxidants that can help remove the toxins from the body. With the removal of toxins, the body becomes better and healthier than usual.
You can usually tell if you have fractionated or virgin coconut oil depending on how the oil looks in room temperature. You can expect that fractionated coconut oil will remain liquid at room temperature but virgin coconut oil is usually solid. The intake of a teaspoon of one virgin coconut oil can be hard for some people to accomplish mainly because of the texture of virgin coconut oil usually similar to normal vegetable oil.
If you would want to get more skin benefits, you can make use of fractionated coconut oil more as this is considered to be the better choice out of the two. It is also a part of some special diets that people who would like to lose weight can take.
Lastly, you can tell if you have fractionated coconut oil if the type of oil that you have is odorless and colorless. Even if you spill it on your clothes, you can be sure that it will not leave a stain but it will be best if you could wash your clothes immediately just to be sure that your clothes will not get ruined.
Is Fractionated Coconut Oil Beneficial For You?
Now that you know how different fractionated coconut oil is from virgin coconut oil and the normal coconut oil, do you think that it is the best type of coconut oil available? Based on the benefits that you can get, you can tell that you can gain a lot out of using it. Whether you are focused on losing weight or improving the condition of your skin, the use of fractionated coconut oil may help.
Where to Buy the best Fractionated Coconut Oil?
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (Liquid) – Large 16oz – WITH PUMP + FREE Recipe eBook! – Use with Essential Oils and Aromatherapy as a Carrier and Base oil – Add to Roll-On Bottles for Easy Application
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, Premium Therapeutic Grade 16 Ounce Liquid Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy, Relaxing Massage, and Diluting Essential Oils with Pump and Ebook
- Molivera Organics Fractionated Coconut Oil 16 oz. Premium Grade A, 100% Pure MCT Coconut Oil for Hair, Skin, Massage and Aromatherapy Carrier Oils – Great for DIY – UV Resistant BPA Free Bottle
- InstaNatural Fractionated Coconut Oil – 100% Pure – Liquid Moisturizer for Skin, Face, Body & Nails – Conditioner for Dry & Damaged Hair – Massage Oil, Cuticle Softener, Shave Gel, Lip Balm – 16 OZ