My name is John Steven. In 2006, I earned my M.S. in Digital Audience Strategy from Arizona State University. Since then, I have been passionate about helping others live healthy lives through proper nutrition and fitness. Over the years, I have worked as a health coach and therapeutic nutrition teacher, and I have seen firsthand the amazing impact that small lifestyle changes can have on our overall well-being.
That’s why I created Natural Remedy Ideas – to share proven methods, tips, and advice on how to live a healthy and fulfilling life. Whether you’re looking to improve your diet, increase your physical activity, or just learn more about wellness in general, I hope you’ll find the information on this site helpful.
At Natural Remedy Ideas, we are dedicated to helping our readers live healthier and happier lives. We hope that our website will be a valuable resource for you and that you will find the information and resources you need to support your natural health journey. Thank you for visiting our site, and we look forward to helping you achieve your health and wellness goals!
We have checked many authoritative resources, including the Mayo Clinic, Biomedical Center, Healthline, U.S. News, and medical journals published by the National Library of Medicine. We understand the importance of health information, so we will try our best to ensure the accuracy and authority of the information.
Here are our trusted medical sources in the article:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – The CDC is a national public health agency in the United States that focuses on protecting and promoting health and safety through research and public education. The CDC provides reliable information on diseases, vaccinations, and emergency preparedness. (https://www.cdc.gov/)
- World Health Organization (WHO) – The WHO is a specialized agency of the United Nations that focuses on international public health. It provides guidance and support to countries in preventing and controlling diseases, promoting health, and responding to public health emergencies. (https://www.who.int/)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) – The NIH is the largest biomedical research agency in the world. It conducts and funds research on various health topics, from cancer and heart disease to mental health and addiction. (https://www.nih.gov/)
- Mayo Clinic – The Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit medical practice and research group based in the United States. It provides patient care, conducts medical research, and offers education and training to medical professionals. The Mayo Clinic is known for its expertise in many areas, including cancer treatment, cardiology, and neurology. (https://www.mayoclinic.org/)
- MedlinePlus – MedlinePlus is a free online health information resource from the U.S. National Library of Medicine. It provides information on diseases, drugs, and medical procedures, an encyclopedia, a medical dictionary, and links to other trusted health resources. (https://medlineplus.gov/)
- Healthline – Healthline is a popular online health information resource that provides information on various health topics, from mental health and chronic conditions to nutrition and fitness. It also offers news and insights from medical experts and a symptom checker to help patients identify their health concerns. (https://www.healthline.com/)
- American Medical Association (AMA) – The AMA is a professional organization of physicians in the United States. It advocates for the medical profession and provides resources and support to physicians to help them deliver high-quality patient care. (https://www.ama-assn.org/)
- National Health Service (NHS) – The NHS is the national healthcare system in the United Kingdom. It provides medical care, mental health services, and social care to residents of the UK. The NHS website provides information on a wide range of health topics and services, as well as advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. (https://www.nhs.uk/)
- Drugs.com – Drugs.com is an online resource that provides information on prescription and over-the-counter drugs. It offers a drug interaction checker, a pill identifier, and a database of drug side effects and interactions, as well as news and articles on the latest developments in the pharmaceutical industry. (https://www.drugs.com/)
- Harvard Health Publishing – Harvard Health Publishing is the media and publishing division of Harvard Medical School. It provides trusted health information to the public through newsletters, books, and online resources. Its website offers articles, videos, and podcasts on a wide range of health topics, from heart health and nutrition to mental health and aging. (https://www.health.harvard.edu/)