How to make your nose look smaller? You have to realize that your nose can always look different from others. You may acquire the nose of your family members, or you may have a uniquely your own nose. If you feel that your nose is too large and you would need to reduce the size of your nose, do you know that there are different things that you can do so that you can have a smaller nose?
Some have developed low self-esteem because they do not like the way that their noses look. They are constantly comparing their nose to other people’s noses, although they know that this is something that they should not do. If you have the same problem, you have to know that there are some solutions available.
Some of the things you can do are things that you can easily do at home, while some things you can do can dramatically change your nose’s overall appearance. Would you like to know how you can do this? Here are some of the steps that you ought to take:
How to Make Your Nose Look Smaller
Squeezing and Shaping Your Nose
It has always been said that kids can have better chances of shaping their noses better if they would have their noses squeezed. Since the cartilage of the nose can still be molded as it is soft, it might achieve a smaller and thinner look. Even adults may try to squeeze and shape their noses.
- Hold the nose to the desired shape for about 2 minutes.
- Do this several times a day.
- This would have to be done every day until results can be seen. Results may vary from one person to another.
Nose Shaping Products
Many people may not be aware yet that there are some nose shaping products available in the market. Ultimately, it will help the nose become shaped the way you would like it to be. These nose shaping products are inexpensive, too, so it will not hurt to try.
- You can purchase the nose shaping product from a store, or you can also purchase online.
- Checking out the reviews of the nose shaping products may help.
- Use the nose shaping product depending on the instructions.
- Some have reported that they started seeing some results after a month of constant use.
This is probably one of the most popular options on how you can make your nose look smaller. The use of makeup can make you achieve the type of nose that you have always wanted. Just make sure that you will not overdo it if you do not want to look like a fake nose.
- Make sure that you will have all the right materials to apply makeup on your face.
- You would need to use a highlighter and a darker shade to contour your face.
- Apply the highlighter from the upper middle portion of your nose until the tip. Please make sure not to make it too wide, or you will have a wider-looking nose.
- Contour your nose properly.
- You can do this every time you would need to.
This might come as a surprise for many people, but ginger is well known to help reduce the amount of fat in different parts of your body. You can be sure that ginger can also help reduce the fat around your nose, but this can only be applicable if your nose is fatty.
- Mix the ginger powder with water and mix it up.
- Apply the paste on the areas of your nose that you would like to reduce. Do remember that it may hurt especially when you are not used to it.
- Let it stay for a few minutes, and when you cannot take it anymore, wash it off.
- You would have to do this every day before you start seeing some results. It usually takes a few weeks before you can see the difference.
If you find the use of ginger powder too extreme as it can be very hot and painful for you, you can make use of essential oils instead to reduce the amount of fat that may be causing your nose to appear big.
- Mix a few drops of your chosen essential oils Cypress, Grapewood and Cedar are considered to be the best options that you can try.
- Apply the essential oils on the portions of the nose that you would like to reduce.
- This can be done every other day.
It has been said that exposing your nose to cold things might cause it to become less bloated. With this said, placing ice on the portions of your nose that you would like to reduce can be an effective home remedy that you can surely try.
- Make sure that you will wrap a few ice cubes inside a clean cloth. This will help the nose appear less swollen.
- After 10 minutes, stop doing it and let the nose rest.
- This can be done about 3x a day every day until you see desired results.
Do Nose Exercises
Do you know that some exercises will allow you to shape your nose? There are even some who say that even breathing experiences can help a lot. Remember that you can exercise the various parts of your nose.
- Give the bridge of your nose a bit of exercise so that you can reduce the size of your nose.
- Give the side of your nose a bit of exercise so that it will improve your nose a lot.
This is something that you can do if you want something that is already permanent. All you need to do is find the right doctor that can assess what you can do to improve the condition of your nose. The right doctor is someone who is registered, licensed, and has done cases that are similar to yours. The doctor will let you know if the type of nose you would like to have will be hard to achieve.
- You have to remember that rhinoplasty will come with some risks, and you definitely have to take a leave of absence from work if you would like to push through with it.
- You would have to wait a bit for your nose to recover as there will be swelling that will occur.
- Some scarring might also take place, but this will become fainter over time.
Now that you know the different things you can do to reduce the size of your nose, what do you think is the first one that you should try. Trying out some home remedies beforehand can be effective as you will not be spending too much money on it.
Only opt to get rhinoplasty when you are already sure about it. Some people dislike their new nose, and you do not want to end up this way too. Loving the way that you are made will always be the best option.