There are different reasons why people have armpit rash. There are times when people get armpit rash because of the things they have eaten, or sometimes, it can be because of their perfume or the detergent they have used for their clothes. It will be important for you to recognize the things that you should do when you encounter an armpit rush to not get into any problems in the future.
There may be times when the causes of your armpit rash may be serious. You have to make sure that for prolonged rash, you may have to have it checked so that you can be sure that what you have is nothing serious. If in case it is, you may have to do other methods to be sure.
Do you know some of the symptoms that can be associated with armpit rash?
Some of the things that you can experience are the following:
- Darkening of the Skin
If you experience these symptoms, you might be getting an armpit rash. Aside from being embarrassing when people start to smell you or see that your armpit has darkened, it can also be quite uncomfortable. Knowing the home remedies can give you the help that you need.
Top 10 Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Armpit Rash Fast
Aloe Vera is known for its good properties. It is known to help heal the skin against breakouts, so it is not surprising that it can also help heal rashes found in the armpit area. You may choose to use fresh Aloe Vera leaves, or you may also want to make use of Aloe Vera extract.
- Apply the gel of the Aloe Vera leaves on the rash,
- Leave on for a few minutes
- Wash it off with cold water.
Lemon is not only one of the people’s favorite citrus fruits; it can also help eliminate the rash that you may have in your armpit because it can help kill the bacteria that you might have on your arms right now. The best thing about this is that you can also use it as a deodorant.
- You may choose to place a swipe of lemon on your armpits to get rid of your problems.
- You may want not to use lemon after you have shaved.
- You can do this every day.
The best thing about baking soda is that it can help you get rid of the rash on your armpit. There are different options on what you can do so that it will be effective for you.
- You may choose to place the baking soda on your bathwater.
- If you want, you may want to choose the baking soda on your armpit not to feel wet.
- You can leave it on until such time that it becomes correct.
The coolness of ice can be beneficial. You can be sure that this can be effective for you to get rid of the problems you may have associated with your armpits.
- Place the ice on the affected area.
- Leave it there for a few minutes to help get rid of the itch and even the pain.
- You may have to do it as often as you want.
The great thing about using the hot compress is that it can help promote drainage. You can make sure that this will be effective in getting rid of the itch, causing you to feel uncomfortable.
- You may have to place the hot compress on the affected area for a long period of time.
- Do remember that you would have to change the hot compress, especially if you plan on using this for a long period of time.
- You may have to alternate this with a cold compress if it is needed.
The great thing about Vitamin E is it is known to be good for the skin. It also helps promote the production of new cells whenever old cells are removed. This can also help relieve the itch that you may be experiencing.
- Place the Vitamin E oil directly on the skin using your fingers.
- You may have to massage your Vitamin E oil so that the skin will absorb it.
- You may have to do this twice a day until you get relief from the itch.
You have to remember that Potassium Alum contains astringent and antiseptic properties. This can help prevent the bacteria that may be causing the itch to take place. Do remember that this is very easy to use and easy to purchase too.
- Place directly under the armpits in powder form if you are uncomfortable placing the stone underneath your armpit.
- You are usually recommended to place it on your underarm after you have taken a bath.
Coconut oil has always been good for the skin, so it is not surprising that this is also good for getting rid of rashes that you may have on your skin. Do remember that coconut oil is known to eliminate the inflammation that you may have on your skin.
- You would have to mix coconut oil with baking soda so that you can make a paste.
- Apply the paste all over the rash.
- Let the rashes soak on the skin for about 5 minutes so that you have nothing to worry about.
9.Tea Tree Oil
The great thing about tea tree oil is the fact that it can be beneficial. It can help get rid of the fungus that may be causing the infection. It can also be used as a good remedy to help rid of the itchiness that you may be feeling.
- You may have to get a cotton ball and dip it in tea tree oil mixed in with water.
- You would have to place the tea tree oil with water on the affected area of the skin.
- Make sure that you will blend well so that the skin will absorb the tea tree oil.
Vitamin E is not only the type of vitamin that can help fight the itchiness that you might feel. You have to make sure that you will be able to get rid of the problems that you may have. This can also help get rid of the various infections that can be found on the skin.
- You would have to place the vitamin C directly on your skin not to have any problem with your skin.
- Remember that you may have to do it about 2 – 3 times a day regarding the things you ought to do.
With all of these things, the choices in life that you may have, you have to remember that you can choose the right one for you to help get rid of the itch at the soonest possible time.