There are different reasons why people have armpit rash. There are times when people get armpit rash because of the things that they have eaten or sometimes, it can be because of their perfume or the detergent that they have used for their clothes. It will be important for you to recognize the things that you should do when you encounter armpit rush so that you will not get into any problems in the future.
There may be times when the causes of your armpit rash may be serious. You have to make sure that for prolonged rash, you may have to have it checked so that you can be sure that what you have is nothing serious. If in case it is, you may have to do other methods just to be sure.
Do you know some of the symptoms that can be associated with armpit rash?
Some of the things that you can experience are the following:
- Darkening of the Skin
If you experience these symptoms you might be getting an armpit rash. Aside from being embarrassing when people start to smell you or to see that your armpit has darkened, it can also be quite uncomfortable. Knowing the home remedies can give you the help that you need.
Top 10 Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Armpit Rash Fast
Aloe Vera is known for its good properties. It is known to help heal the skin against breakouts so it is not surprising that it can also help heal rashes found in the armpit area too. You may choose to use fresh Aloe Vera leaves or you may also want to make use of Aloe Vera extract.
- Apply the gel of the Aloe Vera leaves on the rash,
- Leave on for a few minutes
- Wash it off with cold water.
Lemon is not only one of people’s favorite citrus fruits it can also help in getting rid of the rash that you may have in your armpit because it can help kill the bacteria that you might have on your arms right now. The best thing about this is that you can also use it as a deodorant.
- You may choose to place a swipe of lemon on your armpits in order to get rid of your problems.
- You may want to not use lemon after you have shaved.
- You can do this every day.
The best thing about baking soda is that it can help you get rid of the rash on your armpit. There are different options on what you can do so that it will be effective for you.
- You may choose to place baking soda on your bath water.
- If you would want, you may want to choose the baking soda on your armpit so that it will not feel wet.
- You can leave it on until such time that it becomes correct.
The coolness of ice can be very helpful. You can be sure that this can be effective for you in getting rid of the problems that you may have associated with your armpits.
- Place the ice on the affected area.
- Leave it there for a few minutes to help get rid of the itch and even the pain.
- You may have to do it as often as you want.
The great thing about using the hot compress is that it can help promote drainage. You can make sure that this will be effective in getting rid of the itch that might be causing you to feel uncomfortable.
- You may have to place the hot compress on the affected area for a long period of time.
- Do remember that you would have to change the hot compress especially if you plan on using this for a long period of time.
- You may have to alternate this with cold compress if it is needed.
The great thing about Vitamin E is it is known to be good for the skin. It also helps promote the production of new cells whenever old cells are removed. This can also help relieve the itch that you may be experiencing.
- Place the Vitamin E oil directly on the skin using your fingers.
- You may have to massage your Vitamin E oil so that it will be absorbed by the skin.
- You may have to do this twice a day until you get relief from the itch.
You have to remember that Potassium Alum contains astringent and antiseptic properties. This can help prevent the bacteria that may be causing the itch to take place. Do remember that this is very easy to use and easy to purchase too.
- Place directly under the armpits in powder form if you are uncomfortable in placing the stone underneath your armpit.
- You are usually recommended it to place it on your underarm after you have taken a bath.
Coconut oil has always been known to be good for the skin so it is not surprising that this is also good for getting rid of rashes that you may have on your skin. Do remember that coconut oil is known to get rid of the inflammation that you may have on your skin.
- You would have to mix coconut oil with baking soda so that you can make a paste.
- Apply the paste all over the rash.
- Let the rashes soak on the skin for about 5 minutes so that you have nothing to worry about.
9.Tea Tree Oil
The great thing about tea tree oil is the fact that it can be very useful. It can help get rid of fungus that may be causing the infection. It can also be used as good remedy in order to help rid of the itchiness that you may be feeling.
- You may have to get a cotton ball and dip it in tea tree oil mixed in with water.
- You would have to place the tea tree oil with water on the affected area of the skin.
- Make sure that you will blend well so that the tea tree oil will be absorbed by the skin.
Vitamin E is not only the type of vitamin that can help fight the itchiness that you might feel. You have to make sure that you will be able to get rid of the problems that you may have. This can also help get rid of the various infections that can be found on the skin.
- You would have to place the vitamin C directly on your skin so that you will not have any problem with your skin.
- Do remember that you may have to do it about 2 – 3 times a day regarding the things that you ought to do.
With all of these things, the choices in life that you may have, you have to remember that you can choose the right one for you so that you can help get rid of the itch at the soonest possible time.